Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

POINTS AFTER IMOLA ROUNDS 7 & 8

tngtcimola.png

FEATURE RACE
IMG_3698.PNG

SPRINT RACE
IMG_3701.PNG

after some thorough pre-season testing, I now have considerable interest in running the #85 (green,black) Bentley Continental GT3 for the upcoming championship. It has proven to be quite fast on short tracks although suffering badly on long straights after last season's BOP. Due to this slight negative issue the contract cannot be confirmed at the moment until further testing is done. A statement will be made by March 5th on the official car selection. For now though, I would like to reserve this livery if possible.

Last edited:
It is also now public knowledge that Supernova will not be participating in the coming season. Due to this unfortunate news, Noto motorsport will only be present in the APCS instead of expanding to another series on RD. In light of this, I would now like to introduce the formation of a new GT3 designated team with high hopes of challenging the mighty Dynomight Motorsports in their brand new C7R's.

My new team: Daredevil Racing

Daredevil Racing is a team run by EpilepticToast, open to all GT3 pro drivers on RD. If you are interested in joining, message me and we can test out the potential cars+liveries. If you do consider joining Daredevil Racing, be prepared to either run a Bentley, Mclaren, Cadillac or Aston V12 (still undetermined but one of these). If things don't work out over the course of the long season, the team has a one time offer to switch brands (despite losing potential points). I am currently looking for 2 more drivers to run in this team so please let me know!
Toast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back