Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

After the DLC Release, Do some testing, make alliances, Team or Privateer, and Update your information on here. This is what I have so far! All single car teams will be considered Privateers.
driver%20roster2_zpschhhhgro.jpg

Last edited:
I have no idea which car to use. I'd go for the Z4 but it's pretty popular so I think I should mix it up a bit. I had a play around with the Bentley at Donington last night and that was quite nice, I've no idea if I'm miles off the pace though.

When are the Corvettes going to be released? I had a look at the DLC last night and a lot of it was unavailable :(

I have no idea which car to use. I'd go for the Z4 but it's pretty popular so I think I should mix it up a bit. I had a play around with the Bentley at Donington last night and that was quite nice, I've no idea if I'm miles off the pace though.

When are the Corvettes going to be released? I had a look at the DLC last night and a lot of it was unavailable :(
March 1st I believe. The Z4 may still be a good option as we use Real Assists and it does have all three assists TC, ABS, STB. Just remember with the Bentley to up the Restrictor as the default is closed off a bit.

FEATURE RACE

Q: 2nd

R: 1st

Wow dejavu or what same race as last season but different cars pushed gazer for half the race but he drove brilliantly so had to try the undercut just worked and slowly pulled away to win awesome race. Well done to @Andrew Holmes for staying in touch

SPRINT RACE

Q: 12th

R: 4th

I survived!!!

Cold tyres zero grip and p4 happy with that good points

Well done @LIAMATTHURSO on becoming universally accepted as a t?at

And @OllieRixon deserved a podium really

Last edited:
Feature could not have gone worse. Started brilliantly, P3 on the grid, I knew I had race pace that would have left me challenging Gaz & Ben, but alas, the same thing as Brno, a little lag gives me huuuuuge damage. & it happened twice that race, meaning I had to retire.

The sprint however more than made up for it, pole by 2.6 seconds, led all race, winning by 26s including a spin, fastest lap by 1.7s. Man it was awesome. Also thank you to you guys, who have been so kind to me about my win, great to be a part of this!

Feature
Q - 13th
R - 3rd

What can I say, mediocre day really, my paddle shifts went on the bum, had to re-assign up n down shift buttons which was really tough to re-learn and drive a long race with. The car was weak here to begin with as well so it was a mighty challenge. Could not get a lap in during Qualy, kept getting baulked by ppl along with my shift issues so just gave up on my 2nd row pace and decided to make a heroic drive alongside my team mate from the back of the grid. I Somehow managed to find myself in p4 on lap1 of the race as a result of all the carnage Infront me, pushed hard to keep in contact with the 3 way mafia of Gwah n Ben, maintaining the gap to @Andrew Holmes for the most part and capitalizing on the 3 way battle they had up front allowing me to get closer just before the pits. Was getting faster n faster evey lap and Nearly undercut Andrew during pit stops but wasnt enough to make happen but I got by him when he spun later on, he then got by me again after a miss shift induced spin by me, I then somehow managed to finish strong to drive the tits off my car to bridge the gap back in finishing stages with 2 laps to go, pressured him into a mistake and p3 was mine for the taking, totally content with that result.

Sprint
Q - 11th
R - 7th

Dismal performance really. The car was an absolute mess in the thunderstorm conditions. Absolutely no grip, hardest I've ever had to drive to keep the car in the road. Was already bad and what did the trick was the game glitching to keep my tyres blue cold all race, absolutely no grip. Tried my best but a few spins here n there would kill my chances of a podium. Oh well, tried my best, damage control this wkn. Congrats to @Ben Milden on a championship leading drive and @LIAMATTHURSO on an impressive drive in the sprint for the win, congrats to team GWAH on some solid points stashed today. @Adam Morris if we didn't have bad luck we won't have any luck but we keep fighting,

Little footage here:
(Pcars glitch in Start, Gwah sandwich battle & Nic taking p3 in end)

Last edited:
Not much to say really, lost a potential win in the Feature Race when I didn't exploit the gap I had, then lost third due to a last lap spin. P4's not a great result but it's consistent.

The Sprint was a weird and wonderful race. Started P14 and got blocked off the line by Ben's rebounding car, so I was quite far back through the first sector. Managed to claw my way through the pack and up to P5 behind Gazer and Ben, when we came up on Ola. We all got past Ola and on the final lap I put a move on Ben at Tosa. P3's a decent finish, but by far my favourite result of the season is @LIAMATTHURSO's win. Stellar job mate, absolutely brilliant. You've cemented yourself as a great driver in this league and now everyone will be watching over their shoulder for you (I already was).

Feature could not have gone worse. Started brilliantly, P3 on the grid, I knew I had race pace that would have left me challenging Gaz & Ben, but alas, the same thing as Brno, a little lag gives me huuuuuge damage. & it happened twice that race, meaning I had to retire.

The sprint however more than made up for it, pole by 2.6 seconds, led all race, winning by 26s including a spin, fastest lap by 1.7s. Man it was awesome. Also thank you to you guys, who have been so kind to me about my win, great to be a part of this!
We'll done you were flying in rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back