Old Racing Club Threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDMX-5BrandsHatchFlyercopy.jpg

Servername: Racedepartment.com MX-5
Password: Same as RD Club Events
Track: Brands Hatch GP
Class: MX-5 Cup / Roadster

Official Practice: 30 minutes (21:00 GMT / 4pm EST / 1pm PST)
Qualification - Lone qualifier (2 hotlaps)
Race - 18 laps (Standing Start)
Entries - 36
Fast tows - 1

Notes: Must be a RD Licensed member
http://www.racedepartment.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1/

Read the password and golden rules.
http://www.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/

Adam,

A good place to learn new cars/tracks is here at RD. The hosted sessions do not affect iR and SR, so if there any incidents, your stats will remain unaffected. You'll get some experience racing with other drivers, that the offline testing just doesn't give you. You'll also find that the guys are at RD are a lot more receptive to 'noobies' than the general iRacing crowd and tend not to chew your head off if you are involved in a prang.

Obviously, content always depends on your finances and how much you intend to race iRacing, but if you have joined here at RD there are races organised on a regular basis with a good mix of cars/tracks.

Not a good night, did a bit of practice, qualified on pole, lead from the start for over 30 laps and got taken out on the straight, not sure why, we were running fine for quite a few laps but oh well, thats racing.

Shame the racing wasn't as good as Charlotte.

See you guys next time.

Charlotte was a lot smoother and we had some good three-wide racing going on, Daytona is a different kettle of fish. I was waay off the pace anyway and with a smashed up car and a long pit repair I didn't want to come out and just be a mobile chicane.

I only have one thing to say about that one really.... Bawhahaha

No wonder I didn't win, I'm driving the wrong direction....

Maybe 'Dega or Michigan if we do these again 'til we get used to it.

Worked well with Scott during practice, but after I brushed the wall at the 2nd caution, couldn't keep up with the draft even after a fix. Didn't manage to avoid 2nd big one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back