AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 @Sebring, Wednesday 16th February 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Still happy to go Abarth, it is quick enough to to mix it with some of the Mazdas, and 1.5 seconds for a quick driver is not going to be the same for the rest of us, and 1,5 seconds means we should not be seeing any Mazdas before the flag.:)

Still happy to go Abarth, it is quick enough to to mix it with some of the Mazdas, and 1.5 seconds for a quick driver is not going to be the same for the rest of us, and 1,5 seconds means we should not be seeing any Mazdas before the flag.:)
I've changed the event to a regular multiclass with the Audi. Too few Abarth drivers. You're in the Audi now.

The Abarth is a good match for the Mazda really, there are some tracks where they're equal, some where the Abarth is ahead, and some where the Mazda is ahead. The only problem is the fuel.

SGP allows tuning fuel rate, right? Maybe that can just be reduced so the Abarth can do it in one tank?

Fuel rate is a good one, but the problem now was that only three Abarth drivers signed up, including myself.
The Abarth is certainly more difficult to drive and the fact that, apart from Ernie, all the fast guys chose the Mazda
convinced me that I'd better do a regular event.

You still have the same number of Audi,s so what is the difference???,plus lost 1 sign-up,and a pitstop adds more to it..
There's already one that has switched to the Audi and not everyone has read it yet. And Sebring is a great track for the Audi.

EDIT: it's now 6-12 which is already better than 3-14

Last edited:
I didn't realize the Audi is FWD. I assumed it was a quattro.. the cup must be quite different to the road version as I've had a haldex pump go on one of these and with 300bhp to the front wheels only its all torque steer and wheel spin.

I didn't realize the Audi is FWD. I assumed it was a quattro.. the cup must be quite different to the road version as I've had a haldex pump go on one of these and with 300bhp to the front wheels only its all torque steer and wheel spin.
"We learned in an early age......"

and of course on the cup car they did these racecar things with the suspension kinematics that normal Audi customers would complain about.;)

MFG Carsten

Guys, I hope anyone can help me.
AC doesn't save some of my setup changes anymore.
When I change the pitstop options and save the setup, it's fine. But when I change the tyrepressure, the fuel or the aero or the alignment and save it (confirming the override question), the old values reappear when I load the setup again.
It also happens when I save it with a new name instead of overriding.

I checked that I didn't anything wrong like clicking load instead of save or vice versa.

Ideas anyone? Cache or something like that? I use content manager.

@RasmusP You're my IT hero! Do you have a clue?

Last edited:
AC doesn't save some of my setup changes anymore.
I feel you,

this happend to me several times, last time in Road Atlanta when I started the race on quali setup.

The fluke has been reported several times by members of our group but no one has come up with a solution.

I now check the settings after selecting them. (much easier on the Mazda because of the simpler settings)

MFG Carsten

Latest News

Back