AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5 @Sebring, Wednesday 16th February 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thank you Allan

apreciate it.
Now I need schooling what to do with it :mad:

Opened it with an editor, understood the cars name, but what do I do with the numbers for

Perf_size

Objective

CP_Speed

and so on??

Sory, I´m used to turning adjusters on my suspension, not hacking in numbers.

MFG Carsten
Place it in the right folder and you can load it from inside the game as a setup. I'm not at the computer right now but you can search for where to put setup files

Omar,

please accept my apology, I do find these things cute and get all shiny eyed when I see a historic one :geek:
I even had a modern one as a loaner when my car was in the shop for the suspension setup.
( Good thing it had the canvas top so I didn´t have to drive with a ( too much) crooked neck.)

It´s just that I´m too old, stuborn, set in my ways and hamfisted to drive one well, so I´ll stick to the things I know:

Engine front, drive in the back :cool:

MFG Carsten

Really tried to find some love for the Abarth but failed miserably :cry:

On the other hand my trusty Mazda then rewarded me with a personal best so we´ll stand strong together :cool:

And now for something completely different:

on our last race chat there were some "hints" to use PTT which does not work for me and my hardware at all, the attempt to bind a wheel/cockpit button or keyboard key is completely ignored.

Till now:
(and the problem is well hidden but documented in the Discord manual :notworthy:)

If you run AC as an administrator you have to also run Discord as an administrator :cautious:.

Done that and it works.

MFG Carsten

Yeah, just tried,
run Discord as administrator, even reset all sound settings, rebound the wheel button, PTT is still ignored, voice activation rules.

I´ll not muck around with sound drivers and settings as I have several soundcards running for tactile and audio, so You´ll have to put up with my huffing and puffing. Shame...:rolleyes:

MFG Carsten

Last edited:
@Kek700 @Simon Hodge Ernie, Simon. We three are the only ones (so far) that have selected the Abarth.
At first Axel reported to me that the Abarth was probably faster than the Mazda which could compensate for a longer pitstop (fuel). But now he reports that he switched to the MX5 because he's 1,5s faster with it and that it is much easier to handle.
So I don't mind if we all to switch to the Mazda. Don't know myself yet but of course you can stay with your choice.

@Kek700 @Simon Hodge Ernie, Simon. We three are the only ones (so far) that have selected the Abarth.
At first Axel reported to me that the Abarth was probably faster than the Mazda which could compensate for a longer pitstop (fuel). But now he reports that he switched to the MX5 because he's 1,5s faster with it and that it is much easier to handle.
So I don't mind if we all to switch to the Mazda. Don't know myself yet but of course you can stay with your choice.
Is it possible to put the TT back on the menu?

Is it possible to put the TT back on the menu?
I can do that the easy way but not as a multiclass. So no podiums for the Mazda drivers then.
For multiclass there are two options:
  1. I set up a new event and everyone has to sign up again. (not much work for me)
  2. I set up a new event and add all the participants manually. (quite a lot of work for me).

EDIT: I've used a handy option on S.GP and it's now a 'normal' multiclass event with Audi/Mazda.
I've given the Abarth drivers the Audi and all Mazda drivers have kept their MX5.
So change car if you want to.

Last edited:
I can do that the easy way but not as a multiclass. So no podiums for the Mazda drivers then.
For multiclass there are two options:
  1. I set up a new event and everyone has to sign up again. (not much work for me)
  2. I set up a new event and add all the participants manually. (quite a lot of work for me).
Looks to be mostly regulars signed up so option 1 is fine with me.

Latest News

Back