AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Tor Poznan, Wed 14th September 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi, I would like to participate in the event, what is the password? Thanks
Hi Himmelman,

You are very welcome!
I will send you the password in a PM.
Please enter your real name in your RDacoount/account details. There's a field called Real Name. It's one of our rules. It should be the same name you're using on Simracing.gp.

And please read everything in the first post of this thread very carefully, especially the coloured letters and our rules in the link.

See you on track!

I saw that Phil Hx from Belgium joined the race.
What is the name he's using on RaceDepartment? I'd want to contact him for the initial instructions.
who has given him the password?

That was equal to the best race I have had in age’s, if not ever, really top racing.
Not much more to say, the above says it all.

25EFFE25-0379-45E2-A16E-B9836CA36ABC.jpeg

@HF2000 This is our crash:

I think in the end it went all right, Paul was collateral damage and finished ahead of us. And first you let me pass, then I let you pass, and finally I managed to make a clean overtake.
the red car went in mortal kombat mode

@HF2000 This is our crash:

I think in the end it went all right, Paul was collateral damage and finished ahead of us. And first you let me pass, then I let you pass, and finally I managed to make a clean overtake.
It was totally my fault. It was the first time I got a chance to overtake Paul and I was so focussed that I didn't pay attention to Helicorsa/Crew Chief.

I'm sorry for that!

I agree with Ernie, not having to watch the fuel gauge and racing flat out was superb fun, some great racing throughout with both MX 5 and Abarth guys.
Regarding the incident above; after getting pushed into the pit lane I began to think I might have been the cause; I went wide and Han made a move but looking at the replay I think it was one of those things and nothing anyone could have done about it, no worries guys but thanks for waiting anyway.:thumbsup:
Well done podium and thanks for organising Han, this format and fuel % is a winner.:)

Guys,

I just saw that if you quit the server before the race has ended, your ranking is decreased with 300 points. That happened to Andre and Paulo.
So it's better for your ranking to go back to the pits and wait for the end of the race. Your choice of course.

Last edited:
@Kek700 Ernie's said it for me, one of the best races I've had in loooong time:inlove:

Congrats to the podium guys, and to @eN1xes Fulvio for the class win - huge thanks too to the Mazda guys early on - I think it was Thomas, Robert Jari, I could feel the impatience to get past:roflmao: Thanks for the fair racing!

Last of all, the final stint was fantastic racing @Douglas Aird , oh man, that was stressful:laugh: ...thanks for being a super fair racer Doug, enjoyed that!:thumbsup:

I need a lie down now:D

Edit: for posterity... https://simresults.net/220914-ls2

Last edited:

Latest News

Back