AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Tor Poznan, Wed 14th September 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Told u was not a good idea is even broken :'D . average field strength and finish position lol

Attachments

• BrokenSystem.png
    BrokenSystem.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I'm racing on Wednesday but I am not sure how I will get on. My venerable G27 is in it's way out. It's still mechanically sound but I discovered that the plastic rattle I was hearing taking the wheel off my desk is the base disintegrating.

There's stress fracturing on both sides where the clamp anchors to the desk. On the left side it's cracks but on the right there's a big hole and the clamp mechanism has little left to hold on to.

On a positive note I'm now looking at getting an entry level DD wheelbase, wheel and pedals (Fanatec or Moza). That could take a while, though, as stocks appear limited.

At least I have an excuse if I race badly in the meantime. :)

Last edited:
I'm racing on Wednesday but I am not sure how I will get on. My venerable G27 is in it's way out. It's still mechanically sound but I discovered that the plastic rattle I was hearing taking the wheel off my desk is the base disintegrating.

There's stress fracturing on both sides where the clamp anchors to the desk. On the left side it's cracks but on the right there's a big hole and the clamp mechanism has little left to hold on to.

On a positive note I'm now looking at getting an entry level DD wheelbase, wheel and pedals (Fanatec or Moza). That could take a while, though, as stocks appear limited.

I can recommend the Fanatec CSL DD. Great wheel base. I paired it with the McLaren GT3 V2 wheel and it's a nice combo. I have the old CSL pedals but the new version has some good reviews too.

Don't want to derail the thread, so apologies in advance to Han :unsure:
Wasn't going to advertise until Autumn kicks in, but I have some very new-ish Fanatec kit going for sale, not a DD (it's the ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5) but wheel, pedals and performance kit, and more, it'll be priced to sell quickly. Pm if you like :)

Don't want to derail the thread, so apologies in advance to Han :unsure:
Wasn't going to advertise until Autumn kicks in, but I have some very new-ish Fanatec kit going for sale, not a DD (it's the ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5) but wheel, pedals and performance kit, and more, it'll be priced to sell quickly. Pm if you like :)

PM sent... :)

Ok chaps, I have to withdraw due to the fact that I have no suitable monitor to race with. Iiyama helpdesk has contacted me already but it's not going to get resolved today. I tried with the Quest2 but after half an hour VR does my head in so that's not a solution either, unfortunately... so, it will be a DNS for me. :(

Already freed the spot so maybe someone else can join the grid. I'm very bummed because this track is a lot of fun to drive. But it would be grand if someone can save and share the replay though, would really appreciate the gesture... :inlove:

Hope you guys have a good one, easy on lap 1. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Back