AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Misano, Wed 1st March 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well yes, yes and yes.
But after we had green light for giving you all an Emperor account, I've reconfigured the championship so that participants have to sign up for every event. That's because it isn't a real championship but just a convenience format for similar single events with fixed cars and tracks with variable amount of pitboxes. And it give the participants to choose their car and livery.

So instead of posting in the thread, you can go to Emperor to sign up, quite similar as you did with S.GP.
I think I'm signed up but I can't see the entry list. When is it?

Bleeding typical, that is why I got the hump over the Flughafen race, I was under the illusion that I was in a championship. Had a nice lead, thought all I had to do was bring the old girl home and I for once i had won something in my life.

OIP (12).jpg

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Bleeding typical, that is why I got the hump over the Flughafen race, I was under the illusion that I was in a championship. Had a nice lead, thought all I had to do was bring the old girl home and I for once i had won something in my life.

View attachment 644208

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Well Ernie, no one is going to stop you from thinking of this as championship. You can show the results to friends and family without telling the truth if you want to.

Hi everyone. Unfortunately, won't be able to make this race. We've got visitors (in-laws) staying with us at the moment and I also find myself completely swamped with work these days. Hope to catch you on the next one.

Looks like a fun track, sorry to miss out.
Have fun all!

The racing just gets better and better every week. Another week of close racing with a few folks trading places a few times with Raul at the start of the race, trying my damndest to keep up with David Jevons for a while (and finally broke into the 56's doing it) and then closing the session out under pressure from Boukah (I finally cracked and he passed me).

An hour of tough concentrating, I have no idea how people do this for hours on end.

Thanks everyone, catch you in the practise server for next weeks event.

The racing just gets better and better every week. Another week of close racing with a few folks trading places a few times with Raul at the start of the race, trying my damndest to keep up with David Jevons for a while (and finally broke into the 56's doing it) and then closing the session out under pressure from Boukah (I finally cracked and he passed me).

An hour of tough concentrating, I have no idea how people do this for hours on end.

Thanks everyone, catch you in the practise server for next weeks event.
That was fun Dave! Pressure was on here as well. You're so consistent, so the only thing I could do was keep the pressure on, very nice to do laps like this.

My qualy was okay, starting from 10th, doing some two and three wide corners first lap, great! Shame on me I braked too hard in a right hand corner, spun and unfortunately took Will with me into the green lands, sorry man!

Lots of fighting in the back of the field today, really enjoyable. Like dave said, it seems to get better every week. Big grid, growing numbers, keep it coming!

Thanks all, congrats to the podium and thanks Han, keep up the good work, it's highly appreciated!

Last edited:
Some close racing with Colin and David, both were faster than me in the latter part of the lap so I had to use the first sector to gain a tiny advantage and try to hang on in the fast bits.
Great battles chaps, well done to the podiums and thanks as always to Han for another well attended and competitive event.:thumbsup:

Made it through the first few laps with some good clean fighting (nice 2 wide through that cutback Hank :thumbsup:), but then I saw Han was closing the gap and I tried to keep it close to Doug. Unfortunately I got a little too close in a corner and bumped him around :thumbsdown: Sorry again. After some early pitting to avoid hanging behind Han, I ended up managing to stay in front of him for the remainder of the race, almost chasing Jari down at the very end. Can't say I didn't enjoy the clean air without the Fiat fumes :p Congrats way up there to the podiums and to the whole field. Seems like every week positions are separated by less and less :thumbsup:

@Mr. Wallace in the MX5, one set of tires will last you the whole race :) Most drivers will put in 1 or 2L of gas (minimum is 1L). For other races we do on Wednesdays, changing tires is needed sometimes.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed today, even I have some fights with Gary, until I went out.
Later the game crash (again) and start again from boxes.
Anyhow I really enjoy the first 20 minutes fighting with someone. I realliced I did my best lap time during the race...
Thanks Han and nice to meet the new guys.

Question, did anyone else have some lag here and there? At one point the game slowed down for a short time and another thing was when I was close behind Dave, he seemed to drop back all of a sudden (you can even see it in the replay lap 16) , had to brake hard, we luckily just barely touched but that could have been a lot worse. It made me keep some more distance further on, to be able to counter that lag in case it should happen again.

Is that server lag, low ping speed from one of the drivers, where does it come from?

Last edited:
Question, did anyone else have some lag here and there? At one point the game slowed down for a short time and another thing was when I was close behind Dave, he seemed to drop back all of a sudden (you can even see it in the replay) , had to brake hard, we luckily just barely touched but that could have been a lot worse. It made me keep some more distance further on, to be able to counter that lag in case it should happen again.

Is that server lag, low ping speed from one of the drivers, where does it come from?
I noticed the same thing a couple of times and nearly wiped out slamming on the brakes and swerving. I didn’t notice anything when we were dancing though.

Pulled out a miracle lap at the end of qualifying to get a high 1.55 and jump up to p5.

Got off the line ok but lost time in the early corners and a few places, unfortunately.

Robert got on my tail and we had some good laps where he was close to an overtake but not quite fast enough to make it stick. Coming into the twisty section at the end of sector 1 we had a slightly touch that spun me around, losing a chunk of time and some places. @Alfred Wayne thanks for giving me the place back. We had very different lines there so it wasn't a huge surprise that we couldn't quite avoid a collision.

Found myself behind Han so I pitted early to avoid being part of an Abarth train. Sadly I exited the pits just behind Kimi's Abarth and spent the second half of the race right on his tail. I felt that I was faster but couldn't find a way past.

On the last lap we were heading into the first left hander very close together. There was a huge game glitch for me and suddenly we were both at the apex and touch and spin. Kimi gave me the place at the end but I don't think it was necessary. Thanks Kimi. P11 in the end.

Great times and racing throughout the grid again and well done Callum for p4. Well done to the new guys, too.

Will, the tyre wear is set to 40% to make the Abarth more competitive with the Mazda. The Mazda can do 1 hour easily on a set of tyres so don't change them next time.

Latest News

Back