AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Misano, Wed 1st March 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
D7A6DAB2-0D01-4B95-8B54-E5C30378DF1E.jpeg
So impressed with all your times, everyone is flying, can do very little to go any faster.
I am left with the only one recourse, to bring in my ex formula 1 engineer and highly gifted mechanic.

E7824CBD-4560-4C7B-8A7B-6A63AB8243E6.jpeg

A second a day, keeps the competition away :p Followed Allan's tail this morning for as long as I could, learning me the lines. Just did a series of flow laps a second faster than yesterday night, and one lap it all came together! More laps, more laps! First back to social life again :cool::confused::geek:

Last edited:
Unfortunately, i cannot make this week guys as she is making me go away with her until Friday. I do not know what i have done to deserve this cruel action towards me but i will take my punishment like a man. Have a good race guys and hopefully the break will make me much faster when i get back. I think i just nodded off again.

Damn, I need a divorce before I can be competitive again with you guys!
Saves me a lot of money too!
No worries Han, this guy (me that is) still has his ‘keeping it on the grey stuff issues’ during races, so I won’t be of any threat for you just yet. My consistency still needs lots of laps of work and relaxation when behind the wheel. Slowly learning to control my mind and right foot :cool:

Latest News

Back