AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Misano, Wed 1st March 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
These might help you get started. Though i'm not sure which version(s) you'd need. A comment from one of the threads below might help?

Microsoft Forum
The error indicates that a particular version of the Visual C++ Redistributable required by the program you are attempting to install is either corrupt or missing. In this case, MSVCR110 represents the Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable. Other versions include:

MSVCR71.dll, MSVCR08.dll, MSVCR09.dll (2008 or 2010)
MSVCR120.dll (2012)
MSVCR130.dll (2013)
MSVCR140.dll (2015)

Last edited:
These might help you get started. Though i'm not sure which version(s) you'd need. A comment from one of the threads below might help?

Microsoft Forum

ty anyway guys i was already looking for this. problem fixed CM still doing error.dll but everything is working fine so is pranking me

Can you record a video of you starting cm and the error popping up?
As far as I understand you, you start cm, the error pops up, you click it away and everything is running fine?

Might be one of the CM/CSP plugins like the fancy showroom.
Or something else screwed with your visual C++ and you need to uninstall and re-install it.

The annoying thing with visual C++, DirectX and .NET framework is that the latest versions don't include the older versions and with windows 10, MS decided to deactivate the automatic installation of the older versions.

Which is why every steam game installs its needed DirectX and visual C++ version at first launch.

(yeah, I had some fun when installing a fresh win 11 without re-installing steam/not re-downloading the games.
I have both on a separate drive but nothing would start due to my new windows not having the needed versions and steam thinking it already launched every game once.)

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VCOMP120.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your sysrem administrator or software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f.

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP120.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your sysrem administrator or software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f.

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP120.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your sysrem administrator or software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f.

those are the errors but after skipping those page's game works fine .

im on w11 and this probably happen after the last update . its like a jump scare always windows update.

i hv the entire C+ packages 2015-2022.

Last edited:
I agree on the windows updates stuff..
However:
i hv the entire C+ packages 2015-2022.
And what about 2005-2015? :p

It's also "recommended" to uninstall all visual C++ entries and then download the packages from that site and install them all.
It's what I did after my screw up I me mentioned earlier.

I'm not sure if that will fix your error though.. Maybe CM and the latest Windows update are causing a start-up bug when starting CM and you should simply ignore it.

My apologies if this has been asked before... is there a thread or convo re the cut/track limit software we're using?
I ask 'cos the results sometimes show a cut in the 'cuts' column without a big red
Screenshot 2023-02-26 221108.jpg
So is a cut without this big C penalised in the race? (I'm guessing the big red one counts toward warnings and poss penalty, but the others??:unsure:)

I get that the opening post says 'two wheels inside the white line', though from watching previous races and practice this goes completely out of the window when the heat is on (if there is no auto cut thingy):p

Wish we could ask the dev to put poles/tyres/kerbs/zombies where it's possible to cut:laugh:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-26 221108.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-02-26 221108.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 28
My apologies if this has been asked before... is there a thread or convo re the cut/track limit software we're using?
I ask 'cos the results sometimes show a cut in the 'cuts' column without a big red View attachment 643657 So is a cut without this big C penalised in the race? (I'm guessing the big red one counts toward warnings and poss penalty, but the others??:unsure:)

I get that the opening post says 'two wheels inside the white line', though from watching previous races and practice this goes completely out of the window when the heat is on (if there is no auto cut thingy):p

Wish we could ask the dev to put poles/tyres/kerbs/zombies where it's possible to cut:laugh:
It's quite simple, luckily! (at least this one is.. The rest though... :D)

When a cut gets detected, you finish your lap and if it was faster than your average lap time, you get a red C and it counts towards the warnings/penalty.

If the lap was slower than your average lap time, you won't get a red C and won't get a warning.

So all cuts get counted but only some will result in warnings and get a red C.

It's quite simple, luckily! (at least this one is.. The rest though... :D)

When a cut gets detected, you finish your lap and if it was faster than your average lap time, you get a red C and it counts towards the warnings/penalty.

If the lap was slower than your average lap time, you won't get a red C and won't get a warning.

So all cuts get counted but only some will result in warnings and get a red C.
Brilliant! Thanks Rasmus:thumbsup:

Hi all, I am writing here if it could help anyone with same problem.
I was not able to load this truck, I wrote Han and he finally discover it is because I have not installed CSP. Thanks Han for that, as it takes quite long time.
The thing is I do not use that program because I can not see any adventage.
At least in my equipment the fps drop dawn drastically and the quality of the graphite is so bad that is a pain to play in that way.
However I will try this Wednesday but will remove CSP as soon as the race finish

I was not able to load this truck, I wrote Han and he finally discover it is because I have not installed CSP. Thanks Han for that, as it takes quite long time.
At least in my equipment the fps drop dawn drastically and the quality of the graphite is so bad that is a pain to play in that way.
However I will try this Wednesday but will remove CSP as soon as the race finish
@RasmusP Can you help Jose with the CSP settings for his rig?

The mods that need CSP is growing.

Last edited:
Hey mate,
I'll upload a working csp version tonight, that will 100% NOT reduce your fps and probably only boost them.
I'll disable everything that's not needed to make the track work.

Are you using content manager, so I can only send you the preset for csp and tell you which version to choose or are you using the standard launcher?

I'll also do a little video how to delete all the track/car configs and the track/car vao (ambient occlusion) configs.
Both normally don't lower the fps at all, but they alter the look and might lose you 1-5% fps.

Hey mate,
I'll upload a working csp version tonight, that will 100% NOT reduce your fps and probably only boost them.
I'll disable everything that's not needed to make the track work.

Are you using content manager, so I can only send you the preset for csp and tell you which version to choose or are you using the standard launcher?

I'll also do a little video how to delete all the track/car configs and the track/car vao (ambient occlusion) configs.
Both normally don't lower the fps at all, but they alter the look and might lose you 1-5% fps.
Yes, please that will be perfect. It could be me do not know how to use it... But so far the result is awful, just installing it...
Thanks in advance, and thanks to Han for his support during the weekend

Latest News

Back