AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Misano, Wed 1st March 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@HF2000 Did you disable the automated kicking?
Is that an option somewhere? This is the description in the Cut penalty section.

1677769450354.png

Thank you. It has been an amazing experience.
First of all, the fairplay and the atmosphere were great and 'friendly'.
The average performance level of you all guys is very high and sets a new benchmark for me.
It is a motivation to improve (braking points, track limits and consistency are the areas where i have to work more, not forgetting the setup), hoping to get closer to the midfield and get into more fights.
Looking forward to drive in the next races. Ciao!

Thank you. It has been an amazing experience.
First of all, the fairplay and the atmosphere were great and 'friendly'.
The average performance level of you all guys is very high and sets a new benchmark for me.
It is a motivation to improve (braking points, track limits and consistency are the areas where i have to work more, not forgetting the setup), hoping to get closer to the midfield and get into more fights.
Looking forward to drive in the next races. Ciao!

Glad to hear you had a great first time experience with us.

It's the atmosphere, competition and fairness that keeps me doing the Wednesday races, almost 2 years after my first one.

I'm sure you will move up the grid with a little more experience. Having 20+ drivers every week means that whatever your pace you should find someone to race with, though.

A quick note, a number of us, when we have been on the practice server, have started going on the RD Assetto corsa Discord (if it's not being used for another race) for a chat. You will find we are happy to offer advice there if are looking for it.

See you on track. :)

Regarding the ping/disconnect incidents........ here is my code brown moment when I was following Richard @Programmer_Rich .
Now, I didn't think I was getting too close but his MX5 decided to turn rogue and get me.:D. Luckily, there was no major impact and after a 'WTF' and a deep breath I was able to continue.

Last edited:
Regarding the ping/disconnect incidents........ here is my code brown moment when I was following Richard @Programmer_Rich .
Now, I didn't think I was getting too close but his MX5 decided to turn rouge and get me.:D. Luckily, there was no major impact and after a 'WTF' and a deep breath I was able to continue.

Lol, that must have been when I annoyingly lost my Internet and server connection but I've never seen that as a result (sailing off the track yeah but not that), bizarre and I can appreciate far from enjoyable from behind Paul!

Last edited:
Lol, that must have been when I annoyingly lost my Internet and server connection but I've never seen that as a result (sailing off the track yeah but not that), bizarre and I can appreciate far from enjoyable from behind Paul!
It was a scary moment Richard as I was focusing on the corner and never expected you to suddenly be heading back into me!:confused:. But no harm done mate.:thumbsup:

Latest News

Back