AC MCMC - multi car mini championship

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Markus,
I wanted to ask if I can still trade a car now? After a 40 minute test run in the Porsche, I realized that I was probably a bit too optimistic about this car. If so, I would like to take the Audi at the Lausitzring.

If not, fine too. Then I deserve the pain. ;)

Hi Markus,
I wanted to ask if I can still trade a car now? After a 40 minute test run in the Porsche, I realized that I was probably a bit too optimistic about this car. If so, I would like to take the Audi at the Lausitzring.

If not, fine too. Then I deserve the pain. ;)
aaaw, don't be a coward man! we need at least a FEW porsches on the grid - I'm in one as well and would have liked to change it to lausitz. but I'll keep it, and if you can as well, that would be great!
EDIT
o wait - I misread... you have the porsche twice? hm. up to you, if you really think you can't handle the porsche there...

Last edited:
aaaw, don't be a coward man! we need at least a FEW porsches on the grid - I'm in one as well and would have liked to change it to lausitz. but I'll keep it, and if you can as well, that would be great!
EDIT
o wait - I misread... you have the porsche twice? hm. up to you, if you really think you can't handle the porsche there...
Yes, tomorrow I have the Porsche.
And I would really like to take the Audi at the Lausitzring. :thumbsup:

Username: Mateusz Maj
Calabogie -Not Signed up
Algarve - Audi
Lausitzring -Audi
Sachsenring - Audi

If its not too late
It's not too late! Great that you want to join. BUT! You need to change your cars... Everyone must use each car at least once. (or if joining after round 2, they need to use as many cars possible, in that case two)

Please give me a valid list of cars, and we all certainly would love to have you with us!

It's not too late! Great that you want to join. BUT! You need to change your cars... Everyone must use each car at least once. (or if joining after round 2, they need to use as many cars possible, in that case two)

Please give me a valid list of cars, and we all certainly would love to have you with us!
In that Case
Algarve - Audi
Lausitzring - Praga
Sachsenring - Porsche

The Wheel will decide again today!​

For today's second round, I'll do again a very very short live stream at 17:30 UTC (19:30 CEST) on my unused channel https://twitch.tv/abe_cede where The Wheel Of Fortune will decide the track temperature / air temperature / wind parameters... for today. Won't be eventful at all - it's just to prove that the values are really random. (see initial post of this thread about "Spoiler: Track and weather parameters".)
I'll continue doing this for every round of the MCMC.

The Wheel will decide again today!​

For today's second round, I'll do again a very very short live stream at 17:30 UTC (19:30 CEST) on my unused channel https://twitch.tv/abe_cede where The Wheel Of Fortune will decide the track temperature / air temperature / wind parameters... for today. Won't be eventful at all - it's just to prove that the values are really random. (see initial post of this thread about "Spoiler: Track and weather parameters".)
I'll continue doing this for every round of the MCMC.
Outstanding live show mate! ;)

The Wheel has spoken!​

All the settings are now on the racing server. The optional practice session starts in about 20 minutes from now and will last for one hour.
If you don't practice, no problem, but please be on the server after practice has ended, so you won't lose any precious quali time! (And please also be on Discord Voice chat on the RaceDepartment Discord server)

See you then!

nice race guys, I realized I quite like Portimao :D Had quite nice quali, but race was very difficult, got stuck in a traffic for a long time, those Porsches were quite slow in corners :D @Reik Major I was looking forward fighting you but unfortunatelly I lost a lot of time in the beginning of the race and your strategy was the same like mine so there was no chance to chatch you :) Congratz :)

What a race, and what a track for the Audi! The FWD paid huge dividends going through that second sector. Congratulations to the podiums and thanks again to Markus for organising these races.

That was honestly the first sim race where I felt like part of "the pack", as it were. A lot of incredible wheel-to-wheel action and some hard but respectful racing all around the midfield. And I even had a little bit of pace! CrewChief's a surly old fecker but he's never before given me a compliment as highly regarded as "OK Danny, you're closing the gap to Wright" - I thought I was the dogs nether regions hearing that, until I realised upon closing in that Ernie was actually just stuck behind a Porsche :roflmao:

I ended up pinned behind Moby Dick myself for the first half of the race, lacking the raw pace/racecraft to make the crucial move, which ultimately took me away from the leading Audis. 2 more caught up and successfully navigated both myself and the Porsche I was battling (possibly yourself Hank?) and I decided to pit to find some clean air for an undercut. Unfortunately once I'd finally keyed in my required fuel and was headed for the box, the bloody Porsche came in with me! :roflmao: Thankfully we swapped places in the pits thanks to my shorter fuel stop and I went out in search of Gunnar, who ultimately I could only match on pace all the way to the end.

So after 2 rounds that's me done with the glorious Audi - bring on the widowmakers!

nice race guys, I realized I quite like Portimao :D Had quite nice quali, but race was very difficult, got stuck in a traffic for a long time, those Porsches were quite slow in corners :D @Reik Major I was looking forward fighting you but unfortunatelly I lost a lot of time in the beginning of the race and your strategy was the same like mine so there was no chance to chatch you :) Congratz :)
Thank you mate! Judging from your lap times, you'd been a potential winner tonight, if you were more lucky with traffic, as I was. ;)

It looked realy cool when Hank steamed away at the start. :thumbsup: Then it was very tough to stay in a good position through the first corners, without pushing Hank in his slower Porsche from behind and without getting eaten from the other Audis.

Patrick did the best job and was the first to pass Hank and get in P1. Then it was me to pass Hank in the corner section and then I chased Patrick for one lap. In the end of lap 2 I was able to pass Parick who then defended perfectly against Roman for a few laps until Roman decided to pit. Thank you for this favour mate. :thumbsup: (sorry Roman ;))

I was in a comfortable lead for the rest of the race and made a late pit stop. Finally I brought P1 one home ~10 seconds in front of Roman.

I had quite decent start to the race, was quite convinced that I will defend my 1st possition, then some Porsche rocket flew around me and I was tottaly shocked, had to change line, lost 6 possitions in the process :D But climbing again to the front it was quite fun, a lot of nice fights, actually I prefer this to circling alone in the front (not that I am very often there but happens time to time :D). But yeah, Patrick held me quite well for around 3 laps, then I decided to go to pits because I was loosing 1-2 seconds behind him, went from pits to relatively clean air, but I got slowed down again by small group of fighting cars in front of me. But I enjoyed the race very much, unfortunatelly my back started to hurt a little, I felt a little unconfortable in the seat, I need to do something with it...

Latest News

Back