AC MCMC - multi car mini championship

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thank you all so much for participating, guys! My race was uneventful, which I already knew from practicing, so it wasn't a surprise for me being the all-time-backmarker.
At least I was not lapped twice, which was some kind of success for me :D

See you again in two weeks on Lausitzring with three Audis, seven Pragas and seven Porsches! Should be a really good mix of cars with lots of surprises!

MCMC Round 3 on Lausitzring...​

... is now on simracing.gp, and you all are on the grid. Please double check that I chose the correct car for you, and also change your livery if you like!

Click here for the simracing.gp page of round 3

I'll set up a practice server in the next couple of days.

This round is one of the two rounds where the creator of the track itself will be racing with us.

So, a HUGE THANK YOU to @Fuzo (Roman Fusaty) for making this awesome stadium-like track and giving it to the community for racing!

MCMC Round 3 on Lausitzring...​

... is now on simracing.gp, and you all are on the grid. Please double check that I chose the correct car for you, and also change your livery if you like!

Click here for the simracing.gp page of round 3

I'll set up a practice server in the next couple of days.

This round is one of the two rounds where the creator of the track itself will be racing with us.

So, a HUGE THANK YOU to @Fuzo (Roman Fusaty) for making this awesome stadium-like track and giving it to the community for racing!
Well, I just converter it to AC from rf2, the only credit I can take is for the wind mills and the conversion quality

Nice pick with the VLN. Enjoy that car a lot but don't race it much. Had some good battles with Ernie, who no matter what I do, seems to be a little slower behind me, but once he's in front, he's gone. Had a porsche pass me him and another car down the main straight at one point :confused: :laugh:

Had a great last few laps with Laurent and Patrick. I lost both places, but not for lack of trying. Good stuff :thumbsup:

Hope I didn't get too big in the mirrors of the blue flag drivers. I'll be there the last race, so I expect my payback is coming :redface::p

I had a bit of a sketchy evening.. What is up with the track limits?? I didn't manage to get a valid lap in at all during the practice session and maybe only managed one or two during the qualy and I never went with 4 wheels over the white line.. When you try to maximize the track width like on other tracks you just get your lap invalidated here. That was a bit frustrating for sure.

Race lap 1 went great, but lost it on the brakes on lap 2 and the car went sideways, I slid on the big sausage kerb and on another car (I think it was Gunnar), anyway sorry about that, I was a passenger at that point. I waited for the other car to rejoin first but I was at the back of the pack. Climbing back up from there I think I surprised a Porsche by passing on the outside right before the main straight. And a few laps further down the road I got just ahead of Steve on the main straight and tried to squeeze him a little going into T1 but looking at the replay I might have moved a bit too much over to the left which caused his fronts to clip my rear. Sorry there.

As the race went on I understood the car better, I tried some setup changes during practice but not sure it was for the best. I had some good battles though so it was fun :)

I had a bit of a sketchy evening.. What is up with the track limits?? I didn't manage to get a valid lap in at all during the practice session and maybe only managed one or two during the qualy and I never went with 4 wheels over the white line.. When you try to maximize the track width like on other tracks you just get your lap invalidated here. That was a bit frustrating for sure.

Race lap 1 went great, but lost it on the brakes on lap 2 and the car went sideways, I slid on the big sausage kerb and on another car (I think it was Gunnar), anyway sorry about that, I was a passenger at that point. I waited for the other car to rejoin first but I was at the back of the pack. Climbing back up from there I think I surprised a Porsche by passing on the outside right before the main straight. And a few laps further down the road I got just ahead of Steve on the main straight and tried to squeeze him a little going into T1 but looking at the replay I might have moved a bit too much over to the left which caused his fronts to clip my rear. Sorry there.

As the race went on I understood the car better, I tried some setup changes during practice but not sure it was for the best. I had some good battles though so it was fun :)
You did move over a bit too far and i did make contact but managed to recover the car so no damage done so no worries. The Prada was quite sharp in the tight turns but just lacked grunt down the straights especially with a bit of rear wing which it had to have to be able to deal with some of the turns. Enjoyable race with no other drama to deal with. Have to fight with that damn Porsche next time though :unsure:

PRACTICE SERVER Round3 IS UP!
NugB1wH.png

Password: dunlop
(click the link above to join with Content Manager without even entering a password)​

I just realised, I'm driving back from belle Italia next week on Tuesday, not sure I'll make it back in time.
I've not driven Lausitzring, let alone in Moby Dick. If there is a waiting list I don't mind dropping out.

I just realised, I'm driving back from belle Italia next week on Tuesday, not sure I'll make it back in time.
I've not driven Lausitzring, let alone in Moby Dick. If there is a waiting list I don't mind dropping out.
Safe travel! I'm sure, you'll miss something very special with your Moby Dick... But you'll be back for the last round, yes?

I am busy moving and my sim rig is in pieces right now (not all at the same address even). I will try to get it up and running for Tuesday but there won't be time for practise.. Not much different from the past weeks really, been so busy with everything related to the move.

Last edited:
Yes, there is absolutely a race! And the practice server doesn't like me at the moment :(
Is it okay for you all to practice offline? The exact track parameters will be randomised as usual, so setting temperatures etc. on the practice server won't necessarily reflect the race server after all...

The Wheel will spin soon!​

For today's third round, I'll do again a very very short live stream at 17:30 UTC (19:30 CEST) on my unused channel https://twitch.tv/abe_cede where The Wheel Of Fortune will decide the track temperature / air temperature / wind parameters... for today. Won't be eventful at all - it's just to prove that the values are really random. (see initial post of this thread about "Spoiler: Track and weather parameters".)
I'll be doing this for the last round in 14 days as well; and after that last race, The Wheel will choose the winner of the 1 year premium RD membership from everyone who participated in every round!

The Wheel has spoken!

All the settings are now on the racing server. The optional practice session starts in about 20 minutes from now and will last for one hour.
If you don't practice, no problem, but please be on the server after practice has ended, so you won't lose any precious quali time! (And please also be on Discord Voice chat on the RaceDepartment Discord server)

See you then!

Latest News

Back