AC Mazda MX5 Cup @ Mugello - Mon 09 Mar 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
So I'm not sure I'm right regarding TeamSpeak - any settings regarding voice to do? I went in for a practice lap and didn't hear anything - mind you, maybe no-one was talking! hahah. But everything else is working so I'm pleased!

Will it be via text or voice when it comes to the event? Just so I know, because I'll be in VR and haven't a clue about any of this.

Cheers, excitement is building!! :D

So that's how I can see the input pedals as well? and the speed and the gears and not looking only on the dashboard of the car? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

P.S. @Denis Betty I will dare to say: sign me in. the way my schedule was lately, I still hope I can make it :))
I'll put you down as a maybe. Come on TS to let me know that you have arrived home and are planning to race, please. Thanks. :)

Apologies to who ever I hit on the first lap. I was experiencing terrible stutter during the qualy & it just got worse at the start of the race - cars in front of me were lagging & my Oculus needed to be constantly reset.

Thanks for putting the race on Denis.

qualy: 10º with so many guys almost the same time. Good for the races
race 1: someone got hit and couldnt avoid them. Went to the back of the peloton. Did recovery till 10º
race 2: good start behind an interesting fight fort top 5 but then got hit behind on a turn impossible to pass. What a shame. Did manage to finish 9º and it was fun last laps

Those cars are fun :):):) ... in large numbers. I still can't believe we tried 4 cars to go through the right downhill turn :confused::confused::confused: I was 2 wheels on the grass, maybe I should have yielded ...

In the second race there were some moments where I was actually LOL irl. It was fun - 4 cars in one second :laugh:. too bad I clipped the curb on the right-hander uphill and lost it :( then I've lost it again due to damage and decided to retire. :(

Apologies to who ever I hit on the first lap. I was experiencing terrible stutter during the qualy & it just got worse at the start of the race - cars in front of me were lagging & my Oculus needed to be constantly reset.

Thanks for putting the race on Denis.

Ah, that explains a lot. I was very confused as nothing out of the ordinary happened as far as I knew. Thanks for letting me know. It resulted in a race of me driving from 16th to 5th, so I had a very fun overtaking race.

What a pace @RobertR1. I've no idea how you did 2:07's consistent..:alien:

I had very much fun defending against you @Axel Moebius. I hope you enjoyed it as well!

Thanks for organizing @Denis Betty. Very fun combo.

Latest News

Back