AC Mazda MX5 Cup @ Mugello - Mon 09 Mar 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Long time ago we did MX5’s at Nords. That was a blast and hopefully we can do it again one day.

Perhaps cut the practice time down to 10mins and have a 30min qualifying session due to lap length?
I personally am not a fan of Nords - for racing. It's not all about me though, so if there are enough people who would like that, we can do it early in April. What do you guys think?

I personally am not a fan of Nords - for racing. It's not all about me though, so if there are enough people who would like that, we can do it early in April. What do you guys think?

It has been well attended in the past & I'd sign up for the event. That said, I've taken part in two races @ the Nordschleife in the MX5 & I would personally prefer cars that offered more speed & thrills - Group C...

I agree with Patrick, the track needs something quicker - I was thinking about the Audi TT VLN that Craig put up a while ago (5 laps I think??), it was great event. But many people like the Mazda...I'm in the minority :p

I will always attend on races on the Nordschleife. Love the track and racing with others is more fun then "single player". So that gives me an excuse/purpose to drive it for practise and race. A couple of months ago we had a race there with the supercars which was very eventful because even the aliens made mistakes with those overpowered cars. Maybe a bit too much so GT3 is probably better. But off course MX5 will be nice also and less stressful.

I agree with Patrick, the track needs something quicker - I was thinking about the Audi TT VLN that Craig put up a while ago (5 laps I think??), it was great event. But many people like the Mazda...I'm in the minority :p
Oh yeah, that was a great one! Really like to do that again! As Enzo mentioned: the TT was designed for the Nordschleife.

Latest News

Back