AC Mazda MX5@Brands Hatch, Wednesday 6th April 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi guys,

Unfortunately i've been struck by some bad luck and ended up in the hospital for some surgery. Without going into detail, i'm doing fine but having some pains which refrain me from going racing.

I will not be racing for a few weeks, probably. Hope to recover soon and be back on track!
That's bad news, Geert Jan. Take care and get well soon!

Last edited:
Unfortunately i've been struck by some bad luck and ended up in the hospital for some surgery. Without going into detail, i'm doing fine but having some pains which refrain me from going racing.
I will not be racing for a few weeks, probably. Hope to recover soon and be back on track!
Oh noes! :( Good luck with the surgery and I hope you recover well and soon man. Focus on that. Maybe @Chris Down will be streaming tonight's race? If so you can at least watch it while resting. :coffee:

Last edited:
Hi guys,

All the best for a quick recovery.

Geert Jan, wish you a speedy recovery.
Somehow missed the conversation as of yet, just loaded practice server with the Audi. Glad to have seen the thread in time, OK, all mx5 now. Actually I like Brands Hatch, but guess with the mx5 this will be a tough one for me. Cu later.

Geert Jan, wish you a speedy recovery.
Somehow missed the conversation as of yet, just loaded practice server with the Audi. Glad to have seen the thread in time, OK, all mx5 now. Actually I like Brands Hatch, but guess with the mx5 this will be a tough one for me. Cu later.
Hi Thomas, that exactly why I ask everyone to register as soon as possible so we know how many Audi/Mazda there will be.
Maybe we would have had enough Audi drivers after all.

Hey chaps, I was thinking that with 21 Mazdas qualifying could be utter chaos so, how about we do an 'alphabetical split' with surnames and do the first half (blue) the first 10 minutes and the second half (yellow) the last 10 minutes? Is that an idea Han @HF2000 ?

Mazda Galore.png

P.S.1 : I went non-dutch with your surname @Casper de Wit, hope you don't mind. ;)
P.S.2 : New sign-ups can join the last 10 minute stint.

Last edited:
Hey chaps, I was thinking that with 21 Mazdas qualifying could be utter chaos so, how about we do an 'alphabetical split' with surnames and do the first half (blue) the first 10 minutes and the second half (yellow) the last 10 minutes? Is that an idea Han @HF2000 ?

View attachment 556019

P.S.1 : I went non-dutch with your surname @Casper de Wit, hope you don't mind. ;)
P.S.2 : New sign-ups can join the last 10 minute stint.
I think you'll find the track plenty big for 21 cars to be honest :)

Latest News

Back