AC Mazda MX5@Brands Hatch, Wednesday 6th April 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
P.S. If you think I should remove it please let me know Han @HF2000 .
When I was hosting ac events, I always had to remove these due to the full real names.
Sent a few emails to the person behind the site and a few weeks later the surnames got shortened to let us happily put this stuff online :)
He also removed everything before the change from being able to find via Google.

Really nice person, forgot his name right now :whistling:

When I was hosting ac events, I always had to remove these due to the full real names.
Sent a few emails to the person behind the site and a few weeks later the surnames got shortened to let us happily put this stuff online :)
He also removed everything before the change from being able to find via Google.

Really nice person, forgot his name right now :whistling:
These threads are for Premium only. Is it then still a problem?

Next week event: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/multiclass-audi-tt-mazda-mx5-imola.228677/

And a question to all of you. There are very few sign ups for the DRIVE TO SURIVE Championship.
I'd like to know why so I can use that information for future events/championship.

I would appreciate it if you would post here the reason why you didn't sign up.
There are so many events and series going on that I don't follow all of them. I'm willing to give it a go as it does sound like a lot of fun but can't commit to join all(or most of them).
Not that would change anything at the top of the standings :O_o:

Another detail, if I click on the link about the championship details on your first post, I go to the Edit page of the series at simracing.gp

Fridays are the most stressful days right now including getting up at 6 am. So racing until 11 pm is too much, sadly.
I love the idea of following the F1 tracks with that super fun car though!

Fridays are the most stressful days right now including getting up at 6 am. So racing until 11 pm is too much, sadly.
I love the idea of following the F1 tracks with that super fun car though!
The whole event (p q r) is from 20.00 till 21.00. It's kept short on purpose but if you try it, you will find out that 30min race is quite enough!.

Last edited:
There are so many events and series going on that I don't follow all of them. I'm willing to give it a go as it does sound like a lot of fun but can't commit to join all(or most of them).
Not that would change anything at the top of the standings :O_o:

Another detail, if I click on the link about the championship details on your first post, I go to the Edit page of the series at simracing.gp
That's because you can't register yourself. I have to do it. And missing events is not a problem. That goes for a lot others to. And it increases my chances on a podium :p

...I would appreciate it if you would post here the reason why you didn't sign up.
I've been out for a few weeks from racing, recovering from COVID, family stuff and then bronchitis looking forward to be back racing with you all soon.

I like the idea of following the f1 calendar, short races in a regular vehichle and the kart tracks make it a bit less serious, so I think the concept is a good one.

However, I didn't enjoy driving the Ligier unfortunately. Having tried one of the test races and a couple of offline practices I couldn't wrap my head around it. I ended up very far off the pace last time and was something of a moving road block. I'm okay being last but when you're 3 laps down it got a bit depressing. It felt like the Ligier had a very high centre of gravity which was off putting and I couldn't predict the grip going into a corner. I could be tempted by a go-kart mod or maybe I should just give the Ligier another try.

I have enjoyed racing both the 900cc Panda and the Transit so I don't think it's an issue of a slow car.

I don't expect you to change any of it for me - I think it's great that you and Brian try different things and listen to the feedback. It creates variety and that's fun :thumbsup:

Next week event: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/multiclass-audi-tt-mazda-mx5-imola.228677/

And a question to all of you. There are very few sign ups for the DRIVE TO SURIVE Championship.
I'd like to know why so I can use that information for future events/championship.

I know it's only a short race but it's also the practice time for me. At the moment, apart from the occasional one off race, I only really have time to race one evening so I stick to Wednesday as I enjoy the cars and my fellow drivers.

Also, I am not a fan of the Ligier. I don't mind lower powered cars but this is too unpredictable for me to enjoy it. The Estonia is much more to my liking.

I can't race the BTCC on Tuesday, unfortunately, as I something else on that evening. I'll practice for it, though, so I can give my feedback.

Just a idea, for me at least I do like to have the race later on in the evening. Maybe quli at 8:40-9 race at 9? Definitely can do the later night Friday and the weekend :) also is it possible to do two races in 1 night? Maybe two half an hour races or something? Just some ideas! love the organisation though it’s on point great stuff :)

Last night race with the golf buggy’s, definitely had an old boy moment.
pit stop, stopped for my fuel and tyres, had in reverse, tyres changed fuel in .
Forgot I was in reverse , reversed back into my pit bay, more fuel and a tyre change.
944A83A2-98AA-41E2-B3D9-28C69352DE6B.jpeg

I forgot to answer to this one. Basically, like many others, the time they are held at slightly overlaps with our daily routine, so I reserved one day a week for the races. In addition, being that I'm not racing since too much time and even before I raced on "mainstream" games (Forza, F1...) many circuits are all new to me. As a consequence, I prefer keeping the rest of time dedicated to simracing to practice for the next week race (with the exception of the next week's one, which is my home circuit and I know it relatively well :) )

I absolutely hate that shoebox :p That's why. Tried it once, had the worst time in my AC history as of yet hahah (which isn't that long, i know)

Latest News

Back