Maximal Graphic Preset

Maximal Graphic Preset 3.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cafiso updated Maximal Graphic Preset with a new update entry:

No more Reflection on dry surfaces!

Patch Notes:

• The racing line should now generally be less shiny and no longer reflect cars on dry surfaces. However, it will still stand out from the rest of the track as it represents the cleanest part of the surface.
  • Added resolution 1477 x 831.
  • Fine-tuning for soft particles.
  • Driving in the rain should provide slightly better FPS. (Work in Progress)

Read the rest of this update entry...

More FPS in Rain & Updated NON Raytracing Variant

Foreword:

If you truly want the best graphical experience, you should definitely use the Raytracing variant, as it exhibits almost no ghosting (at least in dry conditions). The NON-RAYTRACING VARIANT still shows visible ghosting depending on camera settings. I just want to make sure no one complains later, saying there was supposed to be no ghosting here.

As requested by some, here is a version that should provide up to...

Happy to see the graphics looking better
But it looks like a question for me
Now I'm in Miami,but the Mercedes Safety Car looks weird...
Especially those wheels...
car1.png
car2.png

Last edited:

Not providing any more updates from my side.

I have made the difficult decision to stop providing updates and to take down what is currently available. I simply don't have the nerves or time to deal with being overwhelmed by PMs and comments in discussions every day. I’m truly sorry. The user duestereLegende insists on getting credit for something he believes I copied from him. Here it is: all of it is from you. In the future, you can download his work instead. I’m sure it will be very similar to mine soon. I’ve...

"I simply don't have the nerves or time to deal with being overwhelmed by PMs and comments in discussions every day"
If you are being harassed then please report it so it can be dealt with.
Too late, i have reported that dusterePOSLegende have stolen what Cafiso had made and him being a douche to Cafiso, but you guys did't care, but now you suddenly do? Typical you do, when it has gone to far

Too late, i have reported that dusterePOSLegende have stolen what Cafiso had made and him being a douche to Cafiso, but you guys did't care, but now you suddenly do? Typical you do, when it has gone to far
You are seeing one side whereas both have created a toxic situation despite attempts to cool things down.
And posts like yours really don't help.

You are seeing one side whereas both have created a toxic situation despite attempts to cool things down.
And posts like yours really don't help.
I would think that slightly modifying and then uploading another creator's mod, without their permission would be causation for mod removal, sure the creator here did review bomb at the start, where a warning could have been dispensed and a mod removal for the other party; But because of the inaction of the moderator(s), it has indeed gone too far - as a result of this inaction. Make it make sense, please.

Last edited:
I would think that slightly modifying and then uploading another creator's mod, without their permission would be causation for mod removal, sure the creator here did review bomb at the start, where a warning could have been dispensed and a mod removal for the other party; But because of the inaction of the moderator(s), it has indeed gone too far - as a result of this inaction. Make it make sense, please.
Surely the point is that the UE is open source and the commands are available to all. So in a reasonable world someone can use them and may have overlap with other users.
The members can download the one they prefer.
What is not acceptable is all the people review bombing and making offensive posts.
ATM I see each side as bad as the other both provoking responses.

Latest News

Back