Maximal Graphic Preset

Maximal Graphic Preset 3.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I still have the ghosting behind the car, and the picture is in crisis in the menu... I have 1920x1080, DLSS, FSR2 etc. is off, everything else is on Ultra, even if I set it to medium it doesn't get any better, the window is borderless, too Switching to full screen doesn't help..
Unfortunately, I can't completely eliminate the ghosting. With my adjustments, I try to reduce it as much as possible, just like in previous years. The ghosting is caused by the shadows under the cars. In other words, I would have to completely remove the shadows under the cars. This is certainly possible, but people don't want that. I've offered it before, and the cars end up looking like they are on rails or gliding over the road. I now offer two different versions of the mod, so perhaps you'll prefer one over the other.

wheels are missing dials and buttons... i think it's a bug

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-25 084500.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-25 084500.png
    119.6 KB · Views: 91
Not sure if it would be 'worth' running this mod on lower end hardware as mentioned above in the discussion, but I'd love a release for the Steam Deck's screen resolution (1280×800) to try it out and see whether the performance is acceptable!

I'll try it here because I can't change my review anymore. In the German version of the game there are 3 different resolution modes. Windowed mode, fullscreen and borderless. I use borderless and have no option to change the resolution like in full screen. That's why my question is which one should I use for the borderless mode or maybe you could bring something in one of the next updates for the borderless mode? I've been using the mod since F1m22, but since then I've had severe FPS problems due to the borderless mode. And the computer is strong enough for that.

Not sure if it would be 'worth' running this mod on lower end hardware as mentioned above in the discussion, but I'd love a release for the Steam Deck's screen resolution (1280×800) to try it out and see whether the performance is acceptable!
I can add this Resolution with the next Patch, but im sure the Steam Deck dont will run this very well. If i remember right, i had something ~ 30 fps with the Steam Deck without mods

How do i overwrite the GameUserSettings? Or even better, what do i do inside the GameUserSettings file?
Nevermind, i found out how stupid i was
But what do you mean using both of the files? i found the GameUserSettings and engine in both of the folders with my prefered resolution, but how do i use both without deleting one or the other?

Last edited:

Latest News

Back