Maximal Graphic Preset

Maximal Graphic Preset 3.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is anyone else having issues with game remembering windowed mode ? Keeps resetting everytime i start the game , any help would be appreciated
Hey, do you mean you're playing with my mod in windowed mode at a certain resolution? And after every game start, the windowed mode is gone again?

If so, that's normal. This is because the GameUserSettings.ini file is write-protected. Otherwise, the game would overwrite my settings there at every startup.

What you can do is open the file and look for the line FullscreenMode= and change the value to 2. Then remember to save it and make the file write-protected again.

Thanks for adding 7680 x 4320 in Cafiso, but just after I posted that I simply changed the resolution parameters in each line they appear in the gameusersettings.ini file and it set the game nicely, looks so much like real life at this resolution and your updated settings!

Great work overall, certainly sharpens everything up very nicely!

Last edited:
Cafiso updated Maximal Graphic Preset with a new update entry:

More Details & Better Shadows

On this Patch I tried to max out the possible Details on and in the Car, like the Steering Wheel. I removed the half Res Front Wing Resolutions.
Also Shadows should scale on a better Distance.

Patchnotes:

- More Details
- Higher Car Resolution
- Better Shadow Distance
- Surround Sound for every Resolution

As usual I recommend to not use Camera 1 because on this Camera still Ghosting is visible (more or less)

View attachment 771698View attachment 771699[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Could you add Ray Tracing by aany chance? I don't wanna use the other guy who copied u for it. Thx
I have already a Raytracing Variant. Rdy since Day 2 :p but to be honest I dont see 0 benefit from using Raytracing. Beshide, I looked into his Engine.ini his Raytracing even wont work proper. I can upload it. :D

But if many of you guys prefer a Raytracing Version I will upload it I promise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raytracing for Shadows and Reflections, Tessellation added.

o here we are. Initially, I didn’t plan on offering a Ray Tracing version. Firstly, because no one had ever asked for it; secondly, I’m unsure how many players can actually utilize it; and thirdly, in my opinion, the benefits such as improved reflections and shadow rendering aren’t significant enough. Especially since my version is already quite resource-intensive. However, due to the numerous private messages I received asking if I could make a Ray Tracing version, here we are. I actually...

wow, if i knew ray tracing was possible I would've begged for it from day 1, lol

thanks for adding it, I have a pretty good rig, but I really only need 60 fps for this kind of game, so push the graphics to the limit!
Happy to hear. Graphic is pushed to the limit :D
With a few drawbacks in the shadows because you dont see any difference between 4096 and 8192 and this kills the fps :D
Also I need to say this is and never will be 100% real Raytracing because this is not possible with dx11.
So all normal cores will try to run it.
Only DX12 supports Raytracing or even Pathtracing but this cant be cooked in this game.
Not from my Side.
But I wish you all many fun with the last Patch :)

95% less ghosting in dry weather and up to 90% in rain!!!!

Drum roll...

I am happy to announce that I have conquered the beast known as Ghosting. At least by 95%.

With Version 2.0, I present to you a version where ghosting is reduced by 95% on dry tracks and about 80-85% in the rain.Technically, it would be possible to eliminate it completely.Unfortunately, I don't have a NASA computer, and most of you probably don't either ;).Nevertheless, I claim to have made a huge leap forward with this version.

Of course, there are still some scenarios where...

Better Sound, better Particle, better Driver Eyes and more

Patch Notes:

• Added Stronger Wind: Unfortunately, this effect only impacts the flags on the track.
  • Improved Clouds: Clouds are now more visible and dynamic.
  • Enhanced Particle Effects: Improved effects for accidents, braking, gravel, and grass.
  • Particles Now GPU-Calculated: Particles are now processed by the GPU for even better visuals.
  • Better Accident Representation: Accidents are now depicted with more detail.
  • Minor...

does this mod fix the vanilla bug where I never see tire smoke when a car locks up?

I usually run the graphics on maximum setting, before this mod and after, but every time a driver locks up I never see any smoke
Yes...
8.jpg
10.jpg

Last edited:
The ray tracing version on the latest version (2.30) instantly crashes for me. On the first try it said that r.SkinCache.CompileShaders=1 was missing, so i added that to Engine.ini. However next time it complained that "Missing global shader FRecomputeTangentsPerVertexPassCS<1>'s permutation 0, Please make sure cooking was successful."

Last edited:
The ray tracing version on the latest version (2.30) instantly crashes for me. On the first try it said that r.SkinCache.CompileShaders=1 was missing, so i added that to Engine.ini. However next time it complained that "Missing global shader FRecomputeTangentsPerVertexPassCS<1>'s permutation 0, Please make sure cooking was successful."
You need to run it with dx11

Latest News

Back