Kart Racing

I have been saving money for quite some time and for this year I am going to spend them on painting my helmet. (yea :D )
I finished the design a few ´hours ago and now I only need to find some kind of shop to paint my helmet. (Fredrik you got any info of a shop to go to?)

next big race next at my home track owned by anderson racing who is successful in indy lights, star mazda, usf2000, and partners with rahal letterman racing in indy car series. very tight track with only one line. did good today there at practice, best time 3 tenths behind record for that track and class. fastest kart in the junior group. round 2 of the fkcs.
btw earlier this month i ran the first round of a rotax local series in ocala that offers 2 spots to the grand nationals at miller motorsports park. finished 3rd in the race (first podium in 2 years) and because of the people who beat aren't eligable to win the championship, i am on top of points. next race in two weeks

Good Luk Austin.

Btw I just sow the new 2011 body parts and Livery for the Swiss Hutless. Looks quite ok. (going to buy new body parts and chassi (framework) since mine are all beaten up)

yam.jpg

From what I can currently see from this picture the front spoiler and the nouse have been updated. The rear spoiler is the 2010 version (so no update) and it looks like the side boxs front have got a bit sharper and has more of a circuler form then last years side boxes.

I will get a closer look at the framework soon so I can tell the difference to the 2010 version.
Btw I read somewhere a few weeks ago that there was a driver around 2005-2007 who won a Rotax Max Senior cup in USA once with a Swiss Hutless.

They use the duo bodywork this year and di last year but I doubt they're going to change the Yamaha parts because they are only sold in Sweden.
They might update the sticker kit though.
Swiss Hutless was pretty compedetive in 2005-2006 but then they declined pretty heavily, not easy when you make your chassis outside Italy.
But the most good looking kart for 2011's gotta be the Energy, their new sticker kit is really cool!
And sadly (no offense Austin) Tony kart has made their livery worse...

They use the duo bodywork this year and di last year but I doubt they're going to change the Yamaha parts because they are only sold in Sweden.
They might update the sticker kit though.
Swiss Hutless was pretty compedetive in 2005-2006 but then they declined pretty heavily, not easy when you make your chassis outside Italy.
But the most good looking kart for 2011's gotta be the Energy, their new sticker kit is really cool!
And sadly (no offense Austin) Tony kart has made their livery worse...
Show us some Energy please!

Not usually I have my input here, considering I don't have my own kart.. but entered the Schools Karting Championship and got passed the first round, with my team getting the highest total point in all over Northern Ireland... got the Nationals next week :D

Latest News

Back