Kart Racing

And at home we still have 4 decimeters of snow...
And even worse after visiting the Gran Karting club today (on Vacation on Gran Canaria) I've gotten even more impatient!
I envy you Austin :p

I envy you for having a vacation on Gran Canaria. :p
I seriously want the snow to melt and the tracks to get cleared up so I can have a go. :D

Btw I am trying to learn how to create tracks on Kart Racing Pro so in maybe 5 mounths there will be 2 or 3 Swedish tracks available. (I am learning very slowly there for I need 5 mounths :p )

guys the Florida winter tour starts tommorow with it's formula kart championship and next week will be the rotax. Watch a live brodcast at floridawintertour.com tommorow around noon and click FWT live to watch the races.

guys the fwt rotax max challenge is this weekend with the best there is. nick neri, daniel morad, and daniel formal just some of he good competition. be sure to watch it his weekend on floridawintertour.com i'll be on the blog

im heading to homestead miami speedway tomorrow for the florida karting championship series in the track's parking lot. really think that's my time to shine. we'll find out. i'm running 2 classes this weekend (1 a day) and my brother is running 3 (1 the first, 2 the last). gonna be pretty busy

I found this when I was searching on the amount of degrease my 100cc Swiss Hutless is turning.

Ahh, Swiss Hutless, the softest kart I ever drove in any race! It just felt so soft over the curbs, it was amazing. Remember I got one to practice with for two days, and on lap 10 I drove just as fast as I did with my usual kart. Oh well, of course the race the next weekend went to hell, and the same did the chance of driving for free one year :(

Ahh, Swiss Hutless, the softest kart I ever drove in any race! It just felt so soft over the curbs, it was amazing. Remember I got one to practice with for two days, and on lap 10 I drove just as fast as I did with my usual kart. Oh well, of course the race the next weekend went to hell, and the same did the chance of driving for free one year :(

In Sweden, Swiss Hutless makes the chassi for the yamaha class (one chassitype) and those chassis are custom made to fit the yamaha engine.
In the beginning they were meant to be cheap to go with the engine but sadly nowadays they cost almost as much as the CIK-classed chassis...

Interesting, I don't know what class the chassi I drove was made for. It was imported from a championship down in Europe, it was not a new one, and it was not a Yamaha 100ccm chassi. But I used it in that class anyway. That was the days :p

I really don't like the Swiss Hutless, it is so easy to bend and if you over do it during your practices and races you will end up having bad camber angles at the end of the year. I had something like 0.8 cm of camber at the end of summer and it was quite hard to be quick with to much grip infront.

Possible! Like I said, I never got the chance to drive it for a long time =/

However, my Australian Arrow-kart was a strong kart. A bit wide compared to the others, but it lasted for two seasons! Amazing! Uhm, with the exception of the rear axle that was straight until you looked at it... :p

I wish there was a kart chop near Stockholm that solde Arrow parts because that would be tha kart to buy for Rotax Max Senior at 2012.
But now I should focus on 2011 and try to quickly get in grips with the new road on both of my practice tracks.

There was a karting team in 2002-2004 who raced Arrow karts in formula mini and mirco but they were not very good because they were too wide.
One driver tried Arrow Kart in Rotax Max last year and he switched back to Tony Kart for the last races, it wasn't very fast.

Latest News

Back