Kart Racing

That is the magic word I was waiting for.

Fredrik do you think you could design a helmet for me with similair colours to the one I posted above but with a better design and somehow combine it with the Greek flag like you did with the American flag over there. (btw after summer I will force you to design WBR's STC car. You got talent and you hide such talent from us...)

Sunday's the UK finals, flying out on Saturday morning, can't wait! Just filled in my national karting license (which I got for free :)) so now if I was to buy my own kart, it would be even less costs :D

That is the magic word I was waiting for.

Fredrik do you think you could design a helmet for me with similair colours to the one I posted above but with a better design and somehow combine it with the Greek flag like you did with the American flag over there. (btw after summer I will force you to design WBR's STC car. You got talent and you hide such talent from us...)

Sure no problem!
I'll get cracking Friday night on yours.
And Austin if you want I can sketch up a suggestion for future use :)

My blood have start boiling, in around 2 weeks first outdoor gokart practice will be opened in the nearest gokart track. Me and my dad will soon by the 2011 version chassi (I don't belive there were some changed from the 2008 which I used but my chassi is broken so a new one is needed.) and the 2011 version of side-boxes, front spoiler and nouse. :)

yeah the newer the kart is the better it is. getting a new chassi next year.
went to the last race of the florida winter tour 2011 and it was a blast. racing was great and cool seeing and watching some the best in the world. David Sera of austrlia won the senior championship. he'll be going to the grand finals. also i felt like the most popular non-driver there. hopefully i'll be in next year but thursday i go back to ocala for the Florida Karting Championship Series round 3. going on a layout never used but hoping to back up my great weekend at the last race and get on podium.

eh yamaha is a lot slower but it teaches you how to be smooth through a corner so you don't baugh out of a corner. not the best acceleration and you have to hit the brakes to where the tires DON'T lock up.

1208891970_N2E8M-S.jpghere's a picture of me in the tag at palmetto
pencil.png

Just back from the best weekend of racing ever, our schooo finished 21st out of 33 teams in the UK finals, so was pretty happy as we only had one real racing driver and the grid consisted of world champion (Jake Dennis), european champion (Sam Jenkins), british champion and circuit lap record holder (Andy O'Neill) :D

I finished 12th out of 20 in my second race, beat 5 real drivers so was very very happy and was the closest best racing I have ever done, I also set the fastest time by someone who doesn't have their own kart :thumb:

I only do Karting like once a year... (Money !)

So last time was last autumn, I was in a group of like 8, KCR track at Chateau-Richer, Quebec... It's one of the best place in Canada for Karting, so it's pretty popular.

I haven't drove a kart in 2 years at that time, was my 4th time... I was BY FAR the best in my group (1 adult in the 40's, a few 20's and a few "first-time-in-a-kart" girls)

I did a 1:00,07, which was 2 seconds quicker than the adult...

I was at 0.5 second from being in the Top 30 Leaderboard, so that's my objective for this summer ! ;)

Here's the website for that track: http://translate.google.com/transla...&ved=0CBEQ7gEwAg&prev=/search?q=kcr+psl&hl=en

Is that a KF3 you are driving Austin?

I go for Yamaha this year just because I don't have the time to learn a new class and chassi. Btw Fredrik if you will drive a CRG then put some Swiss Hutless stickers on to create a wanna be Swiss Hutless kart. :)

Haha!
Wouldn't be good to cheat as I'm on the comitteé :p
Yamaha is a nice class and I had some good racing there, it's not the same in Rotax sadly.
But I'll try this year and after that we'll see.

brilliant job mate, very proud of you. Do I get this right: you went with a school team? fancy a school having karting on the curriculum :)

It's called the British School Karting Championship, like 500 schools entered at the start and slowly got to national finals, we won the Northern irish round 3 weeks ago which allowed us to get through to the UK finals, here's the report here:

http://www.bskc.co.uk/news

Regent House is my school, our best guy came 2nd in the final and most spectacular race at the end, it's mentioned half way down. :)

Latest News

Back