If the head of Simbin tells you that GTR3 has the WEC license a year or so ago, and then tells you again after the tweet - how much more confirmation do you want?

Which confirmation? This is becoming a story with 3 storylines, quotes, tweets, posts, with no confirmation at all. Being present somewhere, not being there at all. It's taking two weeks to put out an interview.

Until Paul comes with that story, which will confirm it will be WEC or 'a collection of global series', this is becoming a giant pile of BS.

No attack towards RD, just being sceptical.

They don't have a publisher . My guess they are waiting to release any info until are sure they can publish the game and a publisher might have something to say about how to manage marketing.

I think this thread has ran it's course.
35 pages in and no more information than page 1.
Now just repetition and justified negativity around the whole thing.
Hopefully Paul will at some point in the future be able to add something.

I find it highly amusing the hype topic got closed and not a single other proof - well just one proof would have already been good - has ever been put forward.

- Proof of credibility? None given
- Proof GTR3 exists? None given
- Proof GTR3 is a WEC game? None given
- Interview with Simbin? Who even knows it exists
- Simbin at Gamescom? Nope
- Playable at gamescom? Obviously not

It's all very clear.

I find it highly amusing the hype topic got closed and not a single other proof - well just one proof would have already been good - has ever been put forward.

- Proof of credibility? None given
- Proof GTR3 exists? None given
- Proof GTR3 is a WEC game? None given
- Interview with Simbin? Who even knows it exists
- Simbin at Gamescom? Nope
- Playable at gamescom? Obviously not

It's all very clear.

Okay race engineer you can stop talking now.

(Taken from F1 2018 achievement list)

I am almost certain that the game exists and that they are waiting for an interested publisher, but above all I think that during this period they do not want to reveal anything because they are afraid of ACC

Latest News

Back