If "a playable version of the title will be showcasing at this months Gamescom event for the very first time!" doesn't mean what people think, can you maybe explain what it does mean ?
It doesn't have to mean the playable version will be showcased to the public or journalists, which seems to be the way everyone understands it. Just look at all the conspiracy theories about them lying about going to Gamescom because they don't have a booth listed on the Gamescom website.

People are grasping at straws to make a mountain out of a molehill, and then getting outraged when their expectations are not met.

Edit: LOL, the "Disagree brigade" is hard at work I see :D

Last edited:
It doesn't have to mean the playable version will be showcased to the public or journalists, which seems to be the way everyone understands it. Just look at all the conspiracy theories about them lying about going to Gamescom because they don't have a booth listed on the Gamescom website.

People are grasping at straws to make a mountain out of a molehill, and then getting outraged when their expectations are not met.

Edit: LOL, the "Disagree brigade" is hard at work I see :D
First of all thanks for the explanation.

IMO this thread should have been locked looong time ago by Paul himself with a short message saying the Catalyst tweet has been removed and replaced by another tweet and when we have more news i will reopen this thread.

First of all thanks for the explanation.

IMO this thread should have been locked looong time ago by Paul himself with a short message saying the Catalyst tweet has been removed and replaced by another tweet and when we have more news i will reopen this thread.

Except Paul does have more news (but for whatever reason he can't or hasn't posted it).

Every mistake that could be made regarding GTR3 was executed with perfection by SimBin thus far.

Breaking News ? Anybody remember the official GTR3 ingame-sounds Webpage from 2011 ?

All "information" emerging was questionable at least. And they seem to carry further their tradition regardless of the damage to their reputation.

GTR3 is only a business model, the simracing community obviously the flock of dumb sheep to them.

If RD was about journalism and investigation rather than a pure advertising platform under the spell of game studios we would get real news and deeper information.

That the author replies on another website to explain the delay is just adding to the strange mood.

Latest News

Back