Reasonably civil yes, but also repetitive, and with nothing new likely to be revealed until Paul releases his article in a new thread a bit pointless.

Or maybe it's because SimBinUK are still actively shopping around for publishers, and multiple forum topics with their core fanbase going "uhhh, I think something fishy is going on here, they couldn't even put the right car/livery in the preview render" while others recite the fate of previous projects under the name of GTR 3 would scare off any semi-legitimate company looking to back the project.

I think those points were more than adequately covered in the 43 pages already devoted to the subject.
And most would agree at the very least it is embarrassing for them but no conspiracy on my part I can assure you.

Or maybe it's because SimBinUK are still actively shopping around for publishers, and multiple forum topics with their core fanbase going "uhhh, I think something fishy is going on here, they couldn't even put the right car/livery in the preview render" while others recite the fate of previous projects under the name of GTR 3 would scare off any semi-legitimate company looking to back the project.

"Must be a fragile system if it can be disturbed by a couple of berries."

A quote that seems really spot on for this kind of situation.

Watch it you guys I'm hovering:D
tenor (8).gif

Latest News

Back