upload_2018-8-21_11-48-2.png

Hopefully some footage incoming... but I really think they are just there to attend as they aren't on the exhibitors list, nor catalyst games.

I hope some footage comes soon as well.
I don't understand this style of PR, say what you will about Ian Bell but I really respected him in the run up to PC2 release. Yes, he's a salesman but he gave alot of information daily on a certain thread. Or look at how structured Kunos is, love their PR style very upfront and honest information.
This smoke and mirrors stuff makes me feel like I'm watching a Criss Angel show.

Get what you pay for, the same old arguement £k on hardware but expect pennies for software.

No doubt Apple would say you get what you pay for with their £1000 iphone but I'm happy with my £140 MotoG - it does everything I want from a phone. Similarly I am happy with laser scanned tracks in AC which cost a fraction of the price of the rF2 counterpart or are free.

While I agree some are indeed willing to spend huge amounts on hardware and complain about a £9 DLC pack of 8 cars and 1 track - if I tell you I was still gaming on an WinXP system till the start of last year and I'm still running my trusty G25 wheel then perhaps you can see I'm not one of them.

It will be interesting to see if Simbin adopt laser scanned tracks or stick with traditional tracks like RR.

So, what's left of the claims "Confirmed! GTR 3, The Official FIA World Endurance Championship Game" and "a playable version of the title will be showcasing at this months Gamescom event for the very first time!" ?
IMO no proof so far of those 2 claims. If you are coming with bold claims like this, they are worth nothing without any proof !

Poor simbin UK. We users get overly excited and push each others hype... but in the end they didn't really do anything. It was only a misfortunate tweet by a third party involved (?) and some sweet-talk by RD.
:-D let's see

I think the time is over for SimBin as well for a title called GTR 3. There are well established players with a proven track record in the market. Yes, GTR2 was a milestone and a pleasure to run. But that is history.

Latest News

Back