OK, how many of the guys that have posted negative comments about Paul, would be big enough to give a heart felt apology to him on this thread, if it turned out that, for some reason, you'd got it all wrong?
Just out of interest... you know, to pass the time whilst we're waiting for some news? :)

OK, how many of the guys that have posted negative comments about Paul, would be big enough to give a heart felt apology to him on this thread, if it turned out that, for some reason, you'd got it all wrong?
Just out of interest... you know, to pass the time whilst we're waiting for some news? :)
If both claims "Confirmed! GTR 3, The Official FIA World Endurance Championship Game" and "a playable version of the title will be showcasing at this months Gamescom event for the very first time!" are proven to be true, i have no problem to give him an apology.

On Facebook, in response to a comment, they clearly said that they do not have a booth at the show, but that they only went there to find a possible publisher. So, if they do not have a fair, how were they going to show it to the public? This is what I do not understand. Probably the Catalyst tweet was too promising and they took the longest step of the leg. As for the interview, we are probably on the most famous simracing forum in the world so I doubt that the author intends to click click. It is also true, however, that if the interview is in his hands, I would publish it immediately and keep the images. For those there is all the time available

On Facebook, in response to a comment, they clearly said that they do not have a booth at the show, but that they only went there to find a possible publisher. So, if they do not have a fair, how were they going to show it to the public? This is what I do not understand. Probably the Catalyst tweet was too promising and they took the longest step of the leg. As for the interview, we are probably on the most famous simracing forum in the world so I doubt that the author intends to click click. It is also true, however, that if the interview is in his hands, I would publish it immediately and keep the images. For those there is all the time available
Well Catalyst just post it what its in the LinkedIn of Simbin.
1.jpg

As far as I remember it was Catalyst(os) who have written that they will showcase GTR3 and thus not SimbinUK. So I asked if Catalystos already can show some 'live' footage from GTR3. Not a response (yet...).

What also surprises me based on the info we can access is that on the Catalyst site they share their six projects in progress.
Two observations: 1.) very old stuff right? 2.) not a word about GTR3.

My own complot theory with no reliable source/info, just my wrong (?) assumption: the Twitter account of Catalyst was hacked and someone posted a 'fun' tweet about GTR3. If this a compeletely wrong/BS thought feel free to correct me and I admit I was wrong but with counter reliable info please. On the other hand if that was true then SimbinUK would already have sent out a statement with more info then 'we show more info once we can'.

For now I follow this thread and sometimes have a good laugh and still looking forward to the interview of Paul with Mr CEO. Because other recently published news items were also a good read.

And now back to my work with 25 years of experience in Sales and Marketing ;)

I had a discussion with Paul in private message yesterday and the interview is finish and the interview contain information about WEC and the other license... So it's not a vaporware etc... this is real, not a fake. So stop the negative post about Paul, Paul do a great work for you

I had a discussion with Paul in private message yesterday and the interview is finish and the interview contain information about WEC and the other license... So it's not a vaporware etc... this is real, not a fake. So stop the negative post about Paul, Paul do a great work for you

I not want to be critical or something in that matter, but why do we have to hear that from you, instead of Paul posting the interview on the site?

Latest News

Back