If the article is ready for several days but has not yet been published, it means that the developers want it not to be published before the presentation, that if I'm not mistaken it should happen tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Basically it is about waiting a few days. Also I can not wait to get some more information because I have to understand whether to bet on GTR3 or ACCOMPETITION
Mod Edit: This is an English speaking forum.

I think many people here either dont realize, or simply ignore that RD as a website is all about hype, clickbait, and controversy... which in turn creates interaction on their website and drives traffic. Just look at this thread. ~550 comments without a single sliver of authenticated info.

RD thrives on creating controversy because that creates comments and arguments, with people throwing out wild theories continuing the cycle... and the longer the meat on the stick is held back, the longer this goes on.

Never mind that RD was said to have had exclusive info on GTR3 a solid year ago, just awaiting the thumbs up to release it, which never happened.

At this point I have no doubt that RD has something awaiting release, and I have no doubt that Paul is a busy guy with a real life that trumps any commitments he has for RD... but there comes a point where the constant hype and the constant "just wait another few days so i can tell you what i know!" grows thin and credibility is lost.

They may have done as the developers of STALKER by making an announcement that instead served only to see the reaction of the public

SimBin hasnt made a single announcement to the public in nearly 2 yrs.

So all of this hype/controversy was started by the community/blogs/this website/etc.

Pretty nice as a company to have all of your marketing done for you without spending a single dollar.

Latest News

Back