The first tweet of Catalyst is a leak, I think that simbin have demand at Catalyst to modified the old tweet. And Paul have comfirm that GTR3 is the official WEC game. (I'm French and I have a medium level in English so sorry for the English error)

Last edited:
Wishing cancer on people is just disgusting if that is happening. He really should be ashamed.
Anyway, I guess the more grown up members around here can just carry on racing these amazing sims we are truly so lucky to have, and look forward to the jaw-dropping new titles coming from you guys and Simbin
Its been said before but worth repeating, it's a great time to be a SIM racer! :thumbsup:

Probably as disgusting as making fun of mental health problems. Or say: "everyone that does not agree with my opinion has forgotten to take his pills." Right?

DkPl9_MWsAEwoCN.jpg

There are 6 pics on the page. This is the 6th one. I'm guessing this has something to do with Forza 7.
Just a guess though.

Edit: :ninja:'d

Quick update. Typed up the interview then proceeded to have a system crash and lost it all.. :(

So going to go again tonight / tomorrow and try and get this thing out by Sunday.

Sorry chaps, this is becoming a PITA! lol. You've never understood boredom until you try and transcribe an audio file lasting over 1h in length, it really isn't a bag of fun...

Quick update. Typed up the interview then proceeded to have a system crash and lost it all.. :(

So going to go again tonight / tomorrow and try and get this thing out by Sunday.

Sorry chaps, this is becoming a PITA! lol. You've never understood boredom until you try and transcribe an audio file lasting over 1h in length, it really isn't a bag of fun...
i volunteer to help transcribing it :thumbsup:

Latest News

Back