Waiting for something to come out or for the interview of Paul or what comes in Gamescon, we waited so long for the sequence of the GTR2, it will not hurt to wait a few more days to have something concrete. Anyway, there are several options to have fun with the best that each one offers or will offer, Rfactor 2, Assetto Competizione, the GTR3 itself that I think is funny too the peoples are presuming that it will be released this year can even leave but calm down guys.

I have a theory that Paul actually works for SimbinUK. Just can't figure out what he does but he is part of the Simbin circle.

I'm a Simbin secret investor, Paul has been on my payroll for years purposely withholding information.
In other news, apparently there was a windows update, don't forget to adjust your personal settings as Microsoft love to turn everything back on. Spies!!

Yeah... I'm an AC, RR and rF2 player, and I'll be playing ACC and GTR3 when they come out. If you choose not to, it's your loss.

+1

I like many own them all, well bar iRacing and Raceroom for me
Personally rF2 was the evolution for me but I like them all, as they all do somethings better then the others

I know how to solve the bickering problem, save developers heaps, unparalleled continuity for modders and painters and have all sims genre based

Coding physic development heads should all get together and create best engine, best graphics, weather, FFB and physics that make gmotor look sad p

So all sims ( even codies p ) would look feel work the same only major differences being content

On a serious note again I think all the sims are great but really is time for new engine evolution

Finnaly a Developer that doesen't hype the s**t out of his EA-Program. Will be glad to get rid of AC and go back to simbin. Not even a reason to think about buying ACC at all. It's funny how the fanboys allready cry about missing stuff in AC. Especialy after the poll about what to do first in ACC when it doesen't even have MP but 50% think about playing it at release :D

So much rage :) must be awful to be forced to play something you hate with so much heart ....
Mod Edit:
No personal insults or provocation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could this be something to do with gtr3? (Laser scanning dragonspeed br1)
Screenshot_20180817-014159~3.png

Latest News

Back