I was in the WMD so I saw all the troubles and problems that the devs can encounter during the development, I don't mind of the delay really. But it's been 12 years now from the release of the first GTR2 and some year from the announcement of the sequel. It's time to show something in movement and give some definitive infos about the content of the sequel.

Absolutley no need to show something.

You didn't even bought the Game yet and you allready think they owe you something. People nowdays. (A lot, lot ,lot, lot of sarcasm)

Waiting for something to come out or for the interview of Paul or what comes in Gamescon, we waited so long for the sequence of the GTR2, it will not hurt to wait a few more days to have something concrete. Anyway, there are several options to have fun with the best that each one offers or will offer, Rfactor 2, Assetto Competizione, the GTR3 itself that I think is funny too the peoples are presuming that it will be released this year can even leave but calm down guys.
well i warned

Gives plenty of time to save and space out the releases.
I can wait for GTR3 as we will have ACC. RR gets a makeover it will be nice but the engine is getting a little old now.
Then it gets spruced up to UE4 and us as sim racers will have, hopefully, 4 incredibly beautiful and different Sims to choose from at any given time by developers that will stand by their product.
So excited about what the future will bring for all of them.
(Disclaimer: I know pCars and iRacing exist too meaning technically 6 but I'll only be playing the other 4...)

I hold your shirts hostage Paul, release the article now :sneaky: and dont try anything funny!
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Stick some image placeholders in!

;)

Refresh the article once Simbin have taken the time to reply.

:D

Don't forget, us lot realise how long the gaps are between each of their updates! I'd hate to see the words/important data delayed for the sake of images. I think we can stick our necks out and be fairly safe in the assumption that, it'll look much like ACC in the GFX/effects department.

:)

Done :)

Going to check it tomorrow as I'm tired now, and just waiting on a picture or two from SimBin then we can publish :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Back