Lol I’ll take some crowd funding chaps! Anything to drop the real job would be epic, I so need to be able to do this full time :D

Sorry it’s taking a while, frankly I’ve not even started transcribing the interview yet, but I did manage to draft the article minus quotes on my dinner yesterday ;)

I’m still really trying for the end of the week, but no promises! The F1 2018 embargo lifts Friday, and I only got a review copy late last night, so I’ve got to fit that in as well somewhere... oh and a kids bday party tonight too. FFS

Anyway, must dash, on my dinner break and have a meeting I need to prep for in 30 mins...

Sorry guys, I’ll do my best for it to be soon :)

I don't think Paul fully grasps the importance of GTR3. Since his interview with Simbin he's written news articles on WTCR, Fernando Alonso, DAKAR 18 and Longford. Who cares about these things? Who cares about F1-2018? We already know all about it. We just want to know about GTR3!!

Just teasing :) Looking forward to your article whenever it appears.

Lol I’ll take some crowd funding chaps! Anything to drop the real job would be epic, I so need to be able to do this full time :D
Anyway, must dash, on my dinner break and have a meeting I need to prep for in 30 mins...
You wouldn't leave your real full time job Paul. You love it where you work and you are close to getting your 5th gold star. However I bet with all the money you get paid by Bram you could at least go part time. :D;)
oJzRYJP.jpg

Finnaly a Developer that doesen't hype the s**t out of his EA-Program. Will be glad to get rid of AC and go back to simbin. Not even a reason to think about buying ACC at all. It's funny how the fanboys allready cry about missing stuff in AC. Especialy after the poll about what to do first in ACC when it doesen't even have MP but 50% think about playing it at release :D
Hmmm
I despair with the use of the word fanboy on a SIM racing site. It really should be banned... like a swear word.
Aren't most of the people here, 'racing' fans?
Isn't that why most people are here?
Maybe I got wrong... The website name, racedepartment, could be misconstrued obviously.

I love racing in real life or virtual, taking part or watching live or on tv.
I love racing all the sims, AC, RR and rF2
I love the idea of ACC and will buy it, same goes for GTR3 when it releases.

Why can't all these people that use the word, 'fanboy', understand that it's the racing that counts and that all these Sims have good and bad things about them and yet they can all be enjoyed separately on their own merits?

Yeah... I'm an AC, RR and rF2 player, and I'll be playing ACC and GTR3 when they come out. If you choose not to, it's your loss.

Yeah... I'm an AC, RR and rF2 player, and I'll be playing ACC and GTR3 when they come out. If you choose not to, it's your loss.

you should understand that you are trying to talk sense to a guy who spends his time harassing any member of our dev team he can get hold of, on any social media or forum, wishing us cancer and things like that. He has been done that for years now.

I am really surprised RD is so willing to have people like this around.

Last edited:
you should understand that you are trying to talk sense to a guy who spends his time harassing any member of our dev team he can get hold of, on any social media or forum, wishing us cancer and things like that. He has been done that for years now.

I am really surprised RD is so willing to have people like this around.
Wishing cancer on people is just disgusting if that is happening. He really should be ashamed.
Anyway, I guess the more grown up members around here can just carry on racing these amazing sims we are truly so lucky to have, and look forward to the jaw-dropping new titles coming from you guys and Simbin
Its been said before but worth repeating, it's a great time to be a SIM racer! :thumbsup:

Latest News

Back