Thanks @Andrew I knew that though, the launcher crashes if nvidea is enabled :p
But for some reason (after this launcher) it still selected my Intel card to use with GTA. Result was 1280x720, everything on normal and still laggy performance :p
Somehow it was fixed and went normal so now I enjoy in full HD. Only problem, once playing on battery instead of on the power net, it literally drains my battery. Lost 20% in 10 minutes of college break rampage :')

Damn this game is great! Been playing in 1st person view mostly. Has anyone tried using their racing wheel? How viable is it?

No response from the wheel in game, couldn't assign any functions to it under settings.

Pretty sure I did see a list somewhere that listed supported wheels, seems the G27 isn't one of them.

I can max it out on a single 290X. Anyway, I noticed the game is using around 7 GB of my RAM, so having more than 8GB is defenitly recommended :-P.

to me, it's the best optimized GTA game ever, my pc isn't the best but runs so smooth on it, with default settings (looks amazing btw) i only get lag a tiny bit underground where there are loads of shadows!

For me it's demanding for CPU plus capped with VRAM, hard to get rid of warps during driving with 7xx series.

FXAA vs MSAA

got vid also with other settings (no cut scenes, real gameplay)

I have uploaded a video with some GFX settings for anyone struggling to get a decent framerate with some good GFX on a 2GB card.

With the current version I have found if your FPS is a bit chuggy when you first load into it, disable v sync, apply setting then re-enable it and apply it you should have a decent 55-60fps constant framerate.

My Rig
Intel i5-3570k CPU OC to 4.2Ghz
Asus Geforce GTX 660Ti 2GB
Installed on Samsung EVO840 250GB SSD
16Gb DDR3 Ram

My badass RD mobile:
N0PuYJ_wLEiLrWpJ0XGViA_0_0.jpg

Also, anybody interested in having a meetup on monday night the 27th? Have some fun races together etc. Just start the story mode and switch to online selecting Crew Only Session

If so, I will create an event topic

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.0%
  • Full game

Votes: 178 25.3%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.8%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 124 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware