An online meetup to have some fun with your buddies from RaceDepartment.
We start around 17:00GMT untill late in the night, whoever wants to can join and leave whenever they please :)
When you are in Story mode there is an option to join a closed crew session (have not found it while in online, could still exist tho). I would recommend joining Teamspeak instead of using GTA voice chat, as it tends to be quite laggy. (Make sure you don't bind push-to-talk to a button that blows yourself up or something)
We will probably do some racing, blow up some friends with explosives, do a cruise around town etc. Whatever is possible can be arranged, ideas are always welcome. The best thing is, we can do all of this, whilst earning $$$ :D
So make sure you get your car upgraded for the races, get it looking good for a cruise and load up your ammunition just in case you think somebody deserves a random bullet in the face.

Updated settings if your still struggling on a 2GB card for a solid 60fps.

DX11
VSYNC - ON
AA - FXAA
POPULATION DENSITY - 75% OR LESS
POPULATION VARIETY - 75%
DISTANCE SCALING - 50%
TEXTURE QUALITY - VERY HIGH
SHADER QUALITY - HIGH
SHADOW QUALITY - HIGH
REFLECTIONS QUALITY - HIGH
RELECTION MSAA - x2
WATER QUALITY - HIGH
PARTICLES - HIGH
GRASS - NORMAL
SHADOWS - SOFTER
POST FX - VERY HIGH
DEPTH OF FIELD - ON
ANSIO - x16
TESSELATION - HIGH
AMBIENT OCCLUSION - HIGH
EXTENDED OPTIONS - OFF

Groydqi.jpg

I can't make it tonight... :(
Plus, the last patches kind of messed up my framerate (I can't get a stable framerate, I have stutters no matter what settings).
I'll probably be there for next events though! :)

Ur speed that bad? :p

I had a 1000/1000 connection, when I was at uni. Now I'm at a more regular 10/1.
I do however have friends that still goes to uni, and some lives in uni-apartments, they have the good speed :) So I went there with my lappie to DL it - and some other games :)

Mostly I do it because we are 3 people living here, sharing that 10/1 connection. If I'm going to DL, then no-one else will have any speed left either :)

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 179 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.8%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 124 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 79 11.2%