Hey Guys,
As my PC is pretty much ded I have to play at my laptop, although for some reason I can't seem to select my NVIDEA GPU for usage with GTA V... It now utilizes my onboard graphics (which apparently are sufficient for low detail)
Set everything righti n the settings, but game is just not loading up. Any ideas are welcome, will try it all tomorrow night.
Thanks in advance

go into nvidia control panel and there you should be able to select which game uses which gpu. this should fix it.

i had the same problem with formula truck but my suggestion from above didn't work. i had to change the gpu id in the game config files.

go into nvidia control panel and there you should be able to select which game uses which gpu. this should fix it.

i had the same problem with formula truck but my suggestion from above didn't work. i had to change the gpu id in the game config files.
The thing is. I did that.

Maybe try the same, do you run double graphic cards? (One External, the ATI and an internal?)
So I solved the problem yesterday night, the problem is my account name included some non-English character like this ő. I make a new user with normal characters and now is working but, unfortunately, is lagging I have to upgrade my PC, I need more RAM I think. My PC: AMD-A10 7700k, 4 GB Kingstone hyperX 1866mhz, and ATI HD7970 3GB. The first offline mission is not lagging after I tried the online, later I will try again the offline:)

If it had FFB I might bother setting up my wheel, but I think the controller works so well. The cars are a bit tail waggy. I think Driver:SF nailed controller handling a little more to my tastes. But GTA V is MUCH better than GTA IV.

I haven't done much story mission stuff, but any time I see a "?" I go do those. I could do those all day. That and catching muggers and bike thiefs. I wouldn't mind being a cop and just patrolling around. The game world is fantastically immersive, I can't explain it.

If it had FFB I might bother setting up my wheel, but I think the controller works so well. The cars are a bit tail waggy. I think Driver:SF nailed controller handling a little more to my tastes. But GTA V is MUCH better than GTA IV.

I haven't done much story mission stuff, but any time I see a "?" I go do those. I could do those all day. That and catching muggers and bike thiefs. I wouldn't mind being a cop and just patrolling around. The game world is fantastically immersive, I can't explain it.

I really recommend doing the main story, it's probably one of the best games I've ever played.

I really recommend doing the main story, it's probably one of the best games I've ever played.

Oh I definitely will. They keep getting better at telling compelling stories with interesting people. I'm playing GTA:SA on my tablet, and I like a lot of the guys, but they took a step up with GTA IV. I really like Niko Bellic, but they did even better with Johnny Klebitz, and BoGT was my absolute favorite when it comes to liking the characters.

Now with GTA V, I'm at the point where Michael and Franklin have joined arcs (brilliant!) and I can't wait till we run into Trevor. I might as well remove all other games from my HDD... Who cares if pCars is delayed again!? I'm booked.

.... still downloading......30 hours now.:geek:
I have d/l it twice now all 120gig, first pre release install didnt work, this one does now but I had to babysit the whole d/l and keep pausing and restarting to keep the speed up to a whole 1.90M per second, which killed my 20M/bits internet for some unknown reason no browsing which went down well with the Mrs. Left it overnight and come down this morning to find Windows had updated and restarted itself with 3 gig still to d/l :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Then a 356M update was required and then I finally got the game going. Absolute joke Rock:poop:.

Oh I definitely will. They keep getting better at telling compelling stories with interesting people. I'm playing GTA:SA on my tablet, and I like a lot of the guys, but they took a step up with GTA IV. I really like Niko Bellic, but they did even better with Johnny Klebitz, and BoGT was my absolute favorite when it comes to liking the characters.

Now with GTA V, I'm at the point where Michael and Franklin have joined arcs (brilliant!) and I can't wait till we run into Trevor. I might as well remove all other games from my HDD... Who cares if pCars is delayed again!? I'm booked.
You'll love Trevor, he's a complete nutjob without being crappily written. It's fantastic.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%