Formula Legacy Manager - 70s

Status
Not open for further replies.
You finished 6th in the last year's Standings. So for external sponsors and Drivers, you're the 6th competitive car you see ;) ?
yet Surtees had nearly triple the points we had. And we only got 6th because of Jones' lucky podium when all the top cars retired. We're just going to get raped in tier 2 because the car is nowhere near capable of fighting for points if it wasn't for DNFs :(
(also, with that logic, how is McLaren tier 3? :confused: )
BTW, i can't add the 1976 season to the very first post because RD tells me it is 10 pics maximum in a a single post. What could I do ?
upload the picture to an external website (like, imgur, or photobucket) and embed the image

You finished 6th in the last year's Standings. So for external sponsors and Drivers, you're the 6th competitive car you see ;) ? BTW, i can't add the 1976 season to the very first post because RD tells me it is 10 pics maximum in a a single post. What could I do ?
upload the picture to an external website (like, imgur, or photobucket) and embed the image
I'd just make pictures using the snipping tool and then copy paste. Works excellent.

yet Surtees had nearly triple the points we had. And we only got 6th because of Jones' lucky podium when all the top cars retired. We're just going to get raped in tier 2 because the car is nowhere near capable of fighting for points if it wasn't for DNFs :(
(also, with that logic, how is McLaren tier 3? :confused: )

I have to set 3 teams per Tier to have always one looser and one winner per tier. You're the worst Tier2 but you do not make your buys. Ratings are still very close to each other for every one. You've got one of the best drivers and will be quite as fast as Surtees after your buys.

McLaren got 8 points like March. I've chosen to set McLaren as Tier3 instead of March because March is the slowest car.

I upload my pics on Noelshack and embed them with the tool of the forum but i can't do more than 10 pics. i'm not sure to understand what you're saying :(

I have to set 3 teams per Tier to have always one looser and one winner per tier. You're the worst Tier2 but you do not make your buys. Ratings are still very close to each other for every one. You've got one of the best drivers and will be quite as fast as Surtees after your buys.

McLaren got 8 points like March. I've chosen to set McLaren as Tier3 instead of March because March is the slowest car.

I upload my pics on Noelshack and embed them with the tool of the forum but i can't do more than 10 pics. i'm not sure to understand what you're saying :(
Mate do you use the snipping tool? If so just copy-paste them into the posts. Should work.

What is pathetic is to refuse to write a line which will change nothing and be effective in a virtual forum game for about a week

Signing Drivers : End of the 3rd Round

BRM is the only team which has offered a contract to Chris Amon (1 year)
BRM signs C. Amon for 1 year, 93$/race

Williams is the only team which has offered a contract to Tom Pryce (2 years)
Williams signs T. Pryce for 2 years, 63$/race

upload_2016-12-20_16-55-9.png

Last edited:
1977 Formula Legacy Season (1-4)

1482278226-capture-d-ecran-2016-12-21-a-00-41-06.png

1482278231-capture-d-ecran-2016-12-21-a-00-41-52.png

1482278227-capture-d-ecran-2016-12-21-a-00-43-27.png

1482278230-capture-d-ecran-2016-12-21-a-00-44-18.png

1482278231-capture-d-ecran-2016-12-21-a-00-49-56.png

1482278231-capture-d-ecran-2016-12-21-a-00-56-32.png

You've got 48h to make your buys !

Status