Formula Legacy Manager - 70s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on. Equal rights for everyone, you behave like a kid who didnt get it's ice cream. Look at your success in the last seasons?!

Sometimes i can't believe some decisions on RD, sorry

As no one now will loose money in biddings, you can make your buys and choose your Sponsor, here are the infos you need :
1482188973-capture-d-ecran-2016-12-20-a-00-07-40.png

1481845454-rewardsnew.png

1479053447-costs.png

At least one can be sure to discover nice german humor on RD at anytime :cool:
And to give you a proper answer:

I did not know that the order of the list matters. It's neither mentioned in the opening post, nor was it in the bidding post. I only had to bid once with the lists in use, that time I got my 1st and only pick Peterson. Wasn't aware back then either that the order of the list is of any importance.
Had I known, it would've looked different for this bidding, as with my rather small amount of money I wouldn't have gambled on Lauda as first pick. As such I feel I've been screwed. Those of you who were around in GP4 F1 '93 know just how much I like that. So I'm gonna play the asshole card now. Like it or not (probably the latter), I don't care.

Weird, I was made aware of the changes to the ruling and seem to think I saw them on the post in the thread as well. I played my bids around that fact, believing that there was no chance of winning a split bid as we've slipped to Tier 4.

• Deleted member 161052

Williams
Top 10
+3 engine
Saving the rest

erm.. umm.. how.. how is Shadow tier 2? We only have the 9th best car! :confused:
You finished 6th in the last year's Standings. So for external sponsors and Drivers, you're the 6th competitive car you see ;) ? BTW, i can't add the 1976 season to the very first post because RD tells me it is 10 pics maximum in a a single post. What could I do ?

@Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham & @Manolis Sigoulakis
"Top 5" does no longer exist since i made the new table. I suppose you're picking "Points" (which is Top 6)

@Aidan Keranen
No one has offered a contract to Gilles Villeneuve as their 1st Pick. So with money or not, you would have sign him anyway ^^

@kedy89
Either you decide to sign a driver and move on...
or the BRM owner fires you. You choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back