F1 22 Modding Questions Thread

Hello everyone, quick question
With update 1.06, all my mods got cleared.
Knowing that car skin replace team.erp and team.assetgroups.
Those files have .xml files inside with performances number and stuff.
If values have been changed in the .xml with the update, installing the mod will overwrite those new datas, right ?

Hello everyone, quick question
With update 1.06, all my mods got cleared.
Knowing that car skin replace team.erp and team.assetgroups.
Those files have .xml files inside with performances number and stuff.
If values have been changed in the .xml with the update, installing the mod will overwrite those new datas, right ?
yes and no, data performance on the patch are for real F1, if you reput your copy paste Myteam... should not erase the performance patch

yes and no, data performance on the patch are for real F1, if you reput your copy paste Myteam... should not erase the performance patch
Thank you, that what I thought. So I'll try to get only the skin file to reinstall them manually, because it concerns real F1.
Thank you again !

hello ..... a little question ..... in what slots can i install myteam-liveries. So i can chose a myteam car i want to drive that moment. Or can i only have one slot f.e. livery_default_01_d.

Last edited:
hello ..... a little question ..... in what slots can i install myteam-liveries. So i can chose a myteam car i want to drive that moment. Or can i only have one slot f.e. livery_default_01_d.
The two others I use are:

Livery_FOM_01
&
Livery_Uncommon_03

I have yet to find any others that can be used, but if someone knows better, then please let me know.

In the 2022 game every upgrade erases my textures uploaded on ego erp. So every time it has an upgrade it goes back to the default files. Why? Is there a way to avoid it? Never happened in previous games

In the 2022 game every upgrade erases my textures uploaded on ego erp. So every time it has an upgrade it goes back to the default files. Why? Is there a way to avoid it? Never happened in previous games
no, only because the patch put a new ERP, like if you have put a custom Mercedes skin after the patch of 1.06 for example, having the performance adjustment, its normal to loose your texture because the ERP content the performance file of Mercedes

With the upcoming track, Portimao tomorrow and there are too stupid to make it avalaible in career/myteam, do you think track can be swap, mean swap Portimao for anything else on the calendar ?

exactly one of the reason modular mods exist, maybe try that, those files (beside the base files assetgroups which are easy c&p back into the game) will not be overwritten

hello,
I’ve got a question because I have downloaded mods but I want to play online, is there a easy way to enable/disable mods?
Copy your F1 22 folder and name it something else. Then let Steam check your integrity files so you have stock 1.07. Change the name of the F1 22 folder to stock, change your backup name to F1 22 and just keep swapping the folder names if you want to switch.

Guys, if I use a modular version of a MyTeam livery and I wanna add another livery for variety so I can switch between them ingame, and since most mods changes the default livery so I wanna replace for eg. The Miami skin(Epic_03) with another dds livery skin through EGO ERP, do I have to edit the erp file in the ACTIVE modular folder or go to assets/2022vehiclepackage/teams/commonfom.erp and edit it from there. I'm still new to this modular process of modding since I've been using manual installation with Ego since F12020. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back