F1 22 Modding Questions Thread

I modded some stuff in F1 2021 and had no problems usually now however if I mod something myself the game always crashes any idea how to fix this?
Yes, use the lates version of EEA 9.0 and do not(!) touch files edited with EEA 8 with the new version.
Best practice: 2022 EEA 9.0 | pre 2022 EEA 8.0.1

I modded some stuff in F1 2021 and had no problems usually now however if I mod something myself the game always crashes any idea how to fix this?
Do you use the latest EGO Erp Archiver version (9.0.0)? Version 8 can make your game crash if you make some changes.

Edit: Eh well someone was a bit faster than me explaining :p

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm not very familiar with the F1 2022 mod. I ask in F1myteam is it possible not to see the sponsor and the emblem because it overwrites me on the suit that I uploaded through the mod. thank you

Hello everyone, I'm not very familiar with the F1 2022 mod. I ask in F1myteam is it possible not to see the sponsor and the emblem because it overwrites me on the suit that I uploaded through the mod. thank you

if you remove the sponsor decal from the car, it should also remove it from the firesuit. I think theres mods pertaining to the emblem, but if you're feeling lazy you can just shrink the emblem as small as possible and make it the same color as your firesuit. you'll still be able to see it because it has a shiny finish but its a lot less intrusive.

if you remove the sponsor decal from the car, it should also remove it from the firesuit. I think theres mods pertaining to the emblem, but if you're feeling lazy you can just shrink the emblem as small as possible and make it the same color as your firesuit. you'll still be able to see it because it has a shiny finish but its a lot less intrusive.
Thanks a lot for the feedback. I am not lazy I would like to learn. Where is the option to remove the sponsor decal from the car. Why did I look for it but can't find it .. please help me .. the sponsor of the team (the one who gives you the money in your career) there is no possibility to remove it? Can you tell me how to do it? Thank you

Thanks a lot for the feedback. I am not lazy I would like to learn. Where is the option to remove the sponsor decal from the car. Why did I look for it but can't find it .. please help me .. the sponsor of the team (the one who gives you the money in your career) there is no possibility to remove it? Can you tell me how to do it? Thank you
You know, when you received sponsor in myteam the customization menu ? you select spot 1 for example, instead of choosing wich sponsor to put at the spot, you select clear

Here's a question, the car and drivers livery names, (listed below), what do they go under in the F1 22 directory. I have checked and can see no sign of them. Most of them are default files and I will never use them so I would like to swap them with liveries of my own.

The Cars:
Thin Stroke
Stinger
Thick Stroke
Streaks
Forwards
Combed
Loyalty

And the following race suits:
Feathered
Loyalty
History
Angular
Riviera
Stinger

Anyone able to help me figure out pit crew suits/helmets? No matter what I do they both come up as generic black suit/helmets in game. Looking at the other teams, the file format is showing 8 Mips for teams and my file shows 10 so Idk if thats whats causing it or what. I'm not familiar with mips to even know what I'm talking about honestly.

alpha tauri's file:
test1.jpg

my file:
test2.jpg

Ok cool. Not to sound dumb, but when you say a blank alpha layer, how exactly would I go about doing that. create a new file the correct size, then add alpha layer in channels and make sure its black?
yeah, blank, and on the RGB layer tab you add a new layer, its auto an alpha one, then save it, so you import your black suit in the _d and the blank alpha in the _m

so two different files

the driver suit, should not have the _m, but pit helmet, racecrew, pitcrew and so yes

Last edited:

Latest News

Back