Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Hey Michal,

thank you ever so much for joining the league. You've been a pleasure to have around and on the track. I missed racing with you this season and hopefully we will race against each other some time in the future.

I wish you all the best, especially with becoming a father for the second time. I'm sure you have pleasently challenging moments ahead of you.

So long...

Hey Mark,

sorry for the late reply.

I fully understand what you're saying. I whish you all the best and hope to see you on track at some time again. As Michal you have been an enrichment to the league.

So long...

Since I am not qualified and will not take part in the Race of Champions, I suggest impartially a track with nice flow, wide enough for fair and honest overtaking and long straights mixed with twisty sections......... SILVERSTONE:thumbsup:
Uhh, wait... Why are we even discussing it and not using Spa by default? :cautious:
Oh, and - equal cars? That sucks... Why not use 2013 performance with everyone in a RANDOM team? That should be fun.
It's a "race of champions" after all. You get a Marussia? Deal with it! :D
Actually, a random track would've been fun as well. That way no one would be ironing out his setups for hours, cause you never know - you might end up in a Caterham and the setup might be completely off :p
Since it's supposed to be an off-season race for fun, making everything random would make it more about improvising. "Here's A car, you're on THIS track - now go and do something with it" :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back