Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Sunday Night Championship
Malaysian Grand Prix
Season 6 Round 2

514554_flag-malajzii_malajzijskij-flag_flag_1920x1080_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg

The cars
141681214982103364.jpg

Onboard lap

Historic onboard

Remember when?

Behind the visor

Driver interview
Gareth Messham - Williams Renault #44

1. Champion last season how did it feel to bag the championship in such dominant style?
It was a long season and a lot of hours put it that payed of in the end. Very happy

2. You have moved from sauber to Williams for this season, what was the thinking behind this decision ?
Never liked the Sauber from the word go. I didnt like the look or sound of it either. It did handle pretty well once I got my head around it. Williams is a team I realy like and I like the challenge of getting it back to the top, plus it's a solid car.

3. You decided to team up with Andy Goodwin for season 6 your brave aren't you?
Well iv been racing with Andy for many years. Always test together and he's help with set ups that got me the championship. For me he's the fastest and most complete driver, someone you can battle with side by side within a couple of inches with each other. He's my bench mark, and he will make me even quicker.

4. Finally can you win the title again this season and any other predictions?
This will be the hardest season we've ever had on SNC. We have 6,7,8 maybe most people who have the speed to win races and the championship. I aim to win and will be putting in a lot of hours this season

Media Questions
(Provided my Rob McEwan)

1. With Melbourne over and done with how do you feel your first race went and has it changed your targets for the season?

2. Were there any performances that suprised you?

3. What are your likes and dislikes of the sepang track?

4. Williams finished 1-2 in Australia can they be beaten here in Malaysia?

5. Are you attending Round 2 Malaysian Grand Prix?

Last edited:
I like how you all suddenly play so f*cking smart about how clean you are, and you are always the first guys to say that I am a cheater and that I don't know a sh*t about rules, but SOMEHOW your words always seem to be destroyed when I do a clean qualifying lap. I don't get how I always should be the target in this sh*t thing that this is developing into. Now stop being idiots. Why don't we all post our qualifying laps after the race?

I like how you all suddenly play so f*cking smart about how clean you are, and you are always the first guys to say that I am a cheater and that I don't know a sh*t about rules, but SOMEHOW your words always seem to be destroyed when I do a clean qualifying lap. I don't get how I always should be the target in this sh*t thing that this is developing into. Now stop being idiots. Why don't we all post our qualifying laps after the race?
I don't think anyone is specifically blaming you (apart from Jamie), anyone could have done that lap and there would still be a discussion about it. There are a few comments that I think are harsh towards you but most of us were just commenting on the lap. I certainly didn't want to say anything about your driving!

I don't think anyone is specifically blaming you (apart from Jamie), anyone could have done that lap and there would still be a discussion about it. There are a few comments that I think are harsh towards you but most of us were just commenting on the lap. I certainly didn't want to say anything about your driving!
Commenting like you did is totally fine, it's Jamie who personally attacks Frederik by calling him un-smart that's the problem here...

You are entitled to your opinion but you don't have to call him un-smart. That's bad behaviour man...

Will I be going on the naughty step?? :O

Saif/Mikey could have uploaded that lap and I would have said the exact same thing. In a practice session me and Mikey had a few days ago, he told me to look out for those exploits on the track because he had seen people in the league race that him and Frede race in on Friday night using them and the next day, there's a lap of Frede doing exactly that. Doesn't matter if its on GP mode or whatever. If you've uploaded it on YouTube for everyone to see I expect it to be a legal lap. Maybe I'm just old fashioned in that respect.

Will I be going on the naughty step?? :O

Saif/Mikey could have uploaded that lap and I would have said the exact same thing. In a practice session me and Mikey had a few days ago, he told me to look out for those exploits on the track because he had seen people in the league race that him and Frede race in on Friday night using them and the next day, there's a lap of Frede doing exactly that. Doesn't matter if its on GP mode or whatever. If you've uploaded it on YouTube for everyone to see I expect it to be a legal lap. Maybe I'm just old fashioned in that respect.

It's not your old fashion, honey; it's your attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back