Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

I have to stay up til 12 to watch the European/Singapore Races, All other Asian Races start around 5pm, 7pm Malaysia, US GP at 6am, Canada and Brazil 4am, Abu Dhabi midnigt and Bahrain 1am now that the night race is likely to stay.

Knowing you guys ae 10 hours behind us, and it's a 5pm start time here in Melbourne, it should be 7am for you guys unless you've changed your clocks indeed making it 8.

I'm Aussie and proud of it. Would you like another shrimp? ;)
We have changed our clocks forward by one hour.

You took out Karl,Robert :) I was much further back then that at the start ran a bit wide.at T1 and was about 7th-ish
Ahh. Thanks Matt.

Very sorry Karl. I should have been more careful when rounding that corner. It was clear that I went too wide instead of keeping closer to the inside. Why the game simultaneously warns me (appropriate) and flips your guy off (inappropriate) is beyond me.

Last edited:
Any chance I can join this league? I race over at SNL and now that my evenings during the week are more free, I'd like to race a bit more.

Jamie Fluke / Dysania / Williams but I'll race in anything tbh.

If all the spots are taken I'll happily be a reserve. If you can't find me on Steam (multiple Dysania's etc.) then I'm on Henri and Emil's friend list or if necessary I'll add you.

Well, I m very glad that I ve won finally a race after all the hard work and the unlucky events like the 2 penalties in previous gp for 40 seconds of loss. Anyway it was a really good race for me starting from 4th and overtaking the 3rd and second in the firsts 3 corners and before the end of first lap overtaking again gettin first postion. Then all the race has become a control one race keeping under control the tyre wear and I ve opted for 4 pits (soft, hard, hard, soft) arriving at last laps with tires after 8 laps completely red.

Your sooo lucky! I need to get Sky Sports soon...
No need, just move to Melbourne, Australia. It will give you every race live and make you really laggy according to everyone else online! There is a few ground rules though...
1. It's pronounced Mel-Ben
2. Switch biscuits for steaks and tea for VB (Victoria Bitter) Beer (If you are 18+)
3. Citizenship
4. Don't barrack for the Collingwood Magpies in the Australian Football League (AFL)
5. Get used to the heat, got to 48 degrees in February (another thing to get used to, opposite seasons)
6. Leave your snow stuff at home unless you accidentally booked to go to New Zealand where the race times are midnight
7. Go to Bay 13 at the Boxing Day Test Match at the MCG
And 8. Learn to say 'G'day', and call EVERYONE 'mate'.

I hope this is less complex than the FIA...

By far the most physically difficult race I've done. I was in extreme pain throughout the entire race and could barely stay in one position in my chair more less keep my foot on the pedals. Don't know how I managed. Long story short, caught a knee to the leg at a high-speed playing basketball this morning, seems to be severe nerve damage rather than a break because I'll feeling pain in areas of my leg that weren't hit but I hope it's not broken.

What a wimp :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back