Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

lol well that'll teach me to jump in last minute with no practice, apologies to anybody I got in the way of guys.. I always need plenty of laps to get in a groove at new tracks and although I know the layout well from Race Pro it was very different in the FW21 and I couldn't get it right at all most of the race.

Should have stayed in Richmond with my NASCAR race lol

Quite enjoyed that. Good fun from start to finish got ran wide at start then punted at T2 so was a fair way back then so had to make my way back through the field which was like getting away from Police on the motorway having to go in several directions to get past. Im sorry for anyone i hit during the race wasn't expecting people to brake for a few corners they did.

The Scenario:

Rain starts. I go for inters. One lap later I think I'm smart and go for full wets. I turn out to be very dumb, and lose 20 seconds in just two laps. I even got lapped. Lap 54/56, and I feel the conditions are getting better for me. Dave is about 3 corners away.

Last corner, I overtake Dave right before he takes the win. I get another lap to fight.. At the same moment my engineer tells me that I have to watch my fuel consumption.. How will it end? Watch it here!:

Boothy, that was me that punted you on T2 on lap one. Very sorry about that. I had managed a great start and passed several cars, and was *hoping* to take the inside line at the hairpin, but went to wide as you were outside coming in. I got warned, but not boxed. Hope you passed me after the tangle, as I let several cars by, but I could not tell which ones. All I knew was it was a red car that I hit. I'm glad you were able to recover. You are welcome for making the race more challenging for you. lol. I'm uploading the gory video evidence now.

How did you get by Benham? was he the one with the drive through or just an odd off or something?

After the mayhem at the start things settled down and the closest I got to my teammate Railer was about 8-12 seconds. I could see him at one point even. But I knew it was going to be a tall order to pass him here, as he has actually raced in the big boy karting leagues here IRL. Sure enough, I never did. Nice job to Gavin for keeping the rest behind you.

Through it all I had a blast. Every lap at Brands is fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back