Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Scott Webber, will he and Louise Goodman ellope?

In a recent forum post Scott Webber has hinted that he may not be around for the next season. This has only added fuel to the rumors the he and Louise may ellope after the final race. No doubt the pictures will be in Hello or OK magazines just in time for the holiday season, securing there position with ITV2 for the proposed 'Scott & Louise:The next chapter' T.V. show.
i will not be confirming or denying these rumors at this stage, all possibilities are open.

i have nothing to say about "the next chapter" show.

Bahrain

Is it on or is it off, we're all still awaiting news on what will happen for this race. Currently we think the organisers of RDF1 will run the race despite old man Bernie saying they won't. So until Scott finishes planning his end of season honeymoon we will be non the wiser.
It has been confirmed Bahrain will infact take place on our Calender this year, despite the protests, i can only put my Opinion in,it was out of my hands to make the call only the FIA had the overall say.... despite protests they will continue with the race there, which is bound to upset the city's people.

Bahrain - Sakhir - 29th October - 20:00 GMT

So now that we're a fair way into the season how do you feel about your performances so far, are you happy with your place in the championship?
Im happy with my performance so far, we started of great at Melbourne, but later came into trouble with the car's durability at one stage due to funding cuts.

This weeks race is at a very fast track, do you honestly think you have a chance against the Red Bull team? (Red Bull Drivers - Do you think your team can carry on the momentum for this race?)
Yes we are 100% focused and 100% sure we will get a podium here, the Driver's have spent many hours on the simulator with the new upgrades we are bringing to the race this weekend (look out Sauber im coming for you!)

This track has numourus ways of throwing cars off, which part of the curcuit, if any, gives you trouble?
The last corner is the corner which give's you trouble, no matter how much practice you have with that corner it's never the same, in the race im sure it will give alot of Driver's trouble, maybe even a crash into the wall?

eXhaust Fumes photographers are very busy fellows (although we've never printed any of the pictures so far). This weekend will no doubt see you in an 'embarassing' situation of some kind, it happens to us all, a slip of the tongue, a trip or worse... So we wanted you to describe what would a picture of you at that moment show. Example:- Steve Stoops photo may show an empty 40oz beer bottle.

Well the plan is i'll be sitting down with a Driver from another League after the race drinking them 40 cans of beer, while we watch some pigeons fight it out! ... that is the mad world F1 is has been brought up in.

How many races is that I've missed now? Lol I've lost count. Moving the thread didn't help like, it took me ages to find it. Anyways back now to whoop larsons a55 lol. However I won't be missing f1 quali so hopefully the time can be changed and I don't miss another race.

So now that we're a fair way into the season how do you feel about your performances so far, are you happy with your place in the championship?
After taking a break for a few races I feel refreshed and ready for the challenge of a new team.

This weeks race is at a very fast track, do you honestly think you have a chance against the Red Bull team? (Red Bull Drivers - Do you think your team can carry on the momentum for this race?)
Although RB are a good team they do have some weaknesses which I think we can exploit...

This track has numourus ways of throwing cars off, which part of the curcuit, if any, gives you trouble?
The only bits I have any problems with are the bends, all of them.

eXhaust Fumes photographers are very busy fellows (although we've never printed any of the pictures so far). This weekend will no doubt see you in an 'embarassing' situation of some kind, it happens to us all, a slip of the tongue, a trip or worse... So we wanted you to descibe what would a picture of you at that moment show. Example:- Steve Stoops photo may show an empty 40oz beer bottle.
Well I just hope they don't catch me putting the donkey into Tracys engine compartment!

Here is my vid of the first 10+ laps, if there is someone who wants to see more let me know, than I will post the whole race here,
Stefan,maybe u can post the part when u and Matie come out from the pit,when you're chased me and I him..
It is perhaps the most interesting part in this, mostly lonely race,at least for me.

Of course, if you have the time..

P.S
Mufas bro, in league race next saturday,pls don't drive like last night in 1st corner...:)

I would definately have to go with after Quali. That way every1 will be more syched and maybe have learned a little from the pros.

Does any1 kno if rob butlers championship is still up and running? I can't find a post anywhere and he didn't invite me to the last race.

Cheers for that. I don't have any problem with the 75% rule. Seen it applied twice in the real world before, once with Kovaleinen when he was with McLaren and once again, I think it was with Sutil. Can't remember the specific races though.

Anyway, I started in 9th and was 6th by the first corner, The Reanult in front of me got bogged down trying to avoid a collision between 6th and 7th and I just cleanly nipped past all 3 of them (with the tightest of gaps between the collision and the barrier) I was optimistic that if I could nurse my car round I could get a podium, but that dman Renault man, It's so bright yellow and off-putting in the rear view haha.

Anyway, my wheel will not be back for Turkey, unfortunately. Maybe the race after. Then I can race you guys

F1 2010 @ Montreal - June 10th 2011

f1flyer.png

GAMING PLATFORM

PC

START TIME

19:00 GMT!!!!

RACE SETTINGS

Participation: Qualification and Race
Race Distance: 75%
Car Assignment: Player's Choice
Weather Setting: Dynamic
Track Selection: Montreal