Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

So now that we're a fair way into the season how do you feel about your performances so far, are you happy with your place in the championship?

If anybody had told me I would be leading the championship straight from the start up to now (though I now have lost the lead by one point due to 'FIA' interference), then I would have told them they are out of their minds. So yes, I cannot be anything else but happy about my place in the championship. The only race I really regretted was the last one at Monte Carlo. Dreadful race from me and a disappointing 4th place, which ended my string of podiums. But hey, I can't complain!

This weeks race is at a very fast track, do you honestly think you have a chance against the Red Bull team? (Red Bull Drivers - Do you think your team can carry on the momentum for this race?)

As a Red Bull driver, I would say the others have a very reasonable chance of beating me for this race. Red Bull are known not to be that quick on low downforce tracks due to a lack of topspeed. Next to that I have seen some of Andrew's simulator testing laps and they are bloody quick. He will be the skyhigh favorite here. I just hope I have enough speed to bag second place though. And I rather not carry on the momentum of the last race with me, as that was a dreadful race and a very lowkey performance of mine.

This track has numourus ways of throwing cars off, which part of the curcuit, if any, gives you trouble?

Well, the last chicane is a bit tricky...especially if you wanna do some super quick laptimes... Other then that I seem to have had major problems with turns 7 and 8, where I often (almost) lost the car in a spin.

eXhaust Fumes photographers are very busy fellows (although we've never printed any of the pictures so far). This weekend will no doubt see you in an 'embarassing' situation of some kind, it happens to us all, a slip of the tongue, a trip or worse... So we wanted you to descibe what would a picture of you at that moment show. Example:- Steve Stoops photo may show an empty 40oz beer bottle.

I'm not sure...it may be a picture of me snorting my nose and showing a lot of green goo.....and having red eyes like the devil himself and tears falling from them as if there were no tomorrow....all because I am suffering from a bad case of hay fever lately. I just hope I won't be needing any windscreen wipers for my monitor when I find myself having to sneeze during the race, let alone having a rain race where visibility will already be poor...

TNX mate,hehe admit it, u hoped that you'll overtake me,u was on fresh soft, I on half-worn hard tires and the gap was abouth 2 sec....:)

@Bartek Wojcik
Bartek,Dave is a noun for a fair driver,whatever he did ,was not bad intentions.He is Dirty but good guy:D

I think everyone here is trying to overtake the guy in front of him/her and do his/her laps as quick as possible... if not... you better play a sudoku puzzle....

:p

We will see, ok. BTW guys I won't upload Turkey to give me as many chances as I can for this whole Machinima stuff, have doubts it will go up now. Machinima hav been really busy this week with all this E3 stuff, I will wait until Friday for in next few weeks send them off but if they are not uploaded then I will upload them on the Friday

So now that we're a fair way into the season how do you feel about your performances so far, are you happy with your place in the championship?

I would like to have a few more points on the board but i'm happy anyway, the racing so far has been good and clean which is worth more than points. Just don't tell my team boss i said that. :D

This weeks race is at a very fast track, do you honestly think you have a chance against the Red Bull team? (Red Bull Drivers - Do you think your team can carry on the momentum for this race?)

The Red Bull drivers have the added bonus of free energy drinks before the race, i might try and steal some off Tracy.

This track has numerous ways of throwing cars off, which part of the circuit, if any, gives you trouble?

The only parts of this track i have any problems with are the parts that aren't perfectly straight :)

And finally our in depth question of the week:

eXhaust Fumes photographers are very busy fellows (although we've never printed any of the pictures so far). This weekend will no doubt see you in an 'embarrassing' situation of some kind, it happens to us all, a slip of the tongue, a trip or worse... So we wanted you to describe what would a picture of you at that moment show. Example:- Steve Stoops photo may show an empty 40oz beer bottle.

Well my name is Dirty Dave so use your imagination, i just hope they don't show any of the pictures of me with Louise Goodman, the dwarf or the handcuffs.

The Red Bull drivers have the added bonus of free energy drinks before the race, i might try and steal some off Tracy.

pssssssttt....Hey Dave look in the third drawer from the left in the garage I stashed a little something for you....hehehehe.....:)

My Windows Live ID has been blocked..... yeah great just what i need, basically some idiot has tried to login on my account numerous times getting the password wrong so it has automatically blocked my Account.

now i have to email Windows to get my Account unblocked, the thing is, on their site it's like looking through a damm haystack, i cannot find their Direct email or any damm solution to my problem.

This week has been Fantastic, i've already been blocked by Windows with my hotmail address which i cannot recover, it's virtually impossible because of theit idiotic System.

Any help is appreciated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back