Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Well i did send you a message Bartek apologising for that incident at the hairpin, for about 3 laps before that when i was right behind you, your car was jumping about and ghosting constantly, it was hard to know where on track you were going to be. your car disappeared completely off my screen and as i was exiting the hairpin it reappeared right in front of me.

As far as defending at the start i never changed direction excessively.

As i've already apologised privately to you on GFWL I'll apologise publicly as well, I'm sorry that i ran into you at the hairpin but it's hard not to when you don't even know where the other car is.

David, sorry for going public with this but I've not seen your message on GFWL..

yesterday after the race I was a little overexcited and wrote a few things but now its all fine and no hard feelings
after the incident I was waiting for you to give the position back (as RD racing is always fair play) and did not realised what caused the incident at the first place, I know what it means to drive behind 'jumping' car

looking forward to race you again and good luck

eXhaust Fumes photographers are very busy fellows (although we've never printed any of the pictures so far). This weekend will no doubt see you in an 'embarassing' situation of some kind, it happens to us all, a slip of the tongue, a trip or worse... So we wanted you to descibe what would a picture of you at that moment show. Example:- Steve Stoops photo may show an empty 40oz beer bottle.
Well I just hope they don't catch me putting the donkey into Tracys engine compartment!

Hey Justin thanks for the engine upgrade........:)

David, sorry for going public with this but I've not seen your message on GFWL..

yesterday after the race I was a little overexcited and wrote a few things but now its all fine and no hard feelings
after the incident I was waiting for you to give the position back (as RD racing is always fair play) and did not realised what caused the incident at the first place, I know what it means to drive behind 'jumping' car

looking forward to race you again and good luck

No problem at all Bartek, it wasn't done maliciously at all and i'm glad you understand what had happened, i did realise after the incident that i should have given the position back again so i do apologise for that but at least you got back past me when i hit "the wall of champions" :) Anyway i'm glad we've straightened it all out now and no hard feelings.

I can almost feel a group hug coming on now. :D

So now that we're a fair way into the season how do you feel about your performances so far, are you happy with your place in the championship?

Yes I am happy with my progress so far although I am not fast but at least I'm staying on the track more......I was real happy with the Monaco race, I had only one yellow and one red wing !! and only pitted twice....

This weeks race is at a very fast track, do you honestly think you have a chance against the Red Bull team? (Red Bull Drivers - Do you think your team can carry on the momentum for this race?)

Well with the addition of 6 or 7 faster drivers it doesn't look good for me......But wait thanks to Justin it looks like I am getting a engine upgrade.....:)

This track has numourus ways of throwing cars off, which part of the curcuit, if any, gives you trouble?

Ya know what ? I could teach you all how to get around this track......Just follow me around for a couple of laps and you will learn what not to do....hehe

eXhaust Fumes photographers are very busy fellows (although we've never printed any of the pictures so far). This weekend will no doubt see you in an 'embarassing' situation of some kind, it happens to us all, a slip of the tongue, a trip or worse... So we wanted you to describe what would a picture of you at that moment show. Example:- Steve Stoops photo may show an empty 40oz beer bottle.

No Officer I don't care what that photo shows.....I am not running pigeon fights !... I'm just a spectator.........

So now that we're a fair way into the season how do you feel about your performances so far, are you happy with your place in the championship?

Yes, even though I dropped down a bit in the championship, since my win at the start of the season in Melbourne I think our team is getting back in shape for another podium at least.

This weeks race is at a very fast track, do you honestly think you have a chance against the Red Bull team? (Red Bull Drivers - Do you think your team can carry on the momentum for this race?)

Red Bull ? Yeah I heard of them, they are the ones with wings, right ? Some rumors say their wings are made of very soft rubber because they bend just by looking at them...but I'm sure thats just an evil rumour...
But their paddock girls are very friendly...ooops...I mean looks very friendly....eh, ah, never mind, don't print that.

This track has numourus ways of throwing cars off, which part of the curcuit, if any, gives you trouble?

Well, I have big trouble concentrating on driving, there are so many beutiful girls waving and throwing kisses at me when I pass so it's hard to keep my focus.

eXhaust Fumes photographers are very busy fellows (although we've never printed any of the pictures so far). This weekend will no doubt see you in an 'embarassing' situation of some kind, it happens to us all, a slip of the tongue, a trip or worse... So we wanted you to descibe what would a picture of you at that moment show. Example:- Steve Stoops photo may show an empty 40oz beer bottle.

I say this only once, if there are any photos of me and some... eh, 4 supermodels in the paper....I swear that they only wanted me to explain the technical things of an F1 car....
Any strange positions we may be seen in are only because I was demonstrating how an F1 engine works at full revs....

Thanks Chris ! Yup I live right on Montreal south-shore, I can actually hear them from home when the wind is blowing in our direction. So impossible not to go, I'd go completely crazy hearing the F1 and not be there !

Weather: sunny tommorow, some showers saturday and rain on sunday. Should be action-packed !

I'm a Ferrari fan, but I think the McLarens will be right up there with the Red Bulls this week-end...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back