Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

I have sent you all friends request on PSN (MaccaaF1). I will invite you 15min before the start of the race. You all know what car you are so pick the correct car and do not take someone else's car.

See you all tonight guys and good luck let's keep it clean! :D

Not shure I understand what you mean David (I don't understand some expressions lol)...You mean I should share my set ups ?

Anyway for the pit I had Jack all over my back and was making little mistakes because of it, I hold him up for about 5 laps, so I tought it was enough as he was really quicker then me :tongue:, My planned pit was just one lap later anyway...

And for disconnections from Xbox servers, I was getting them often, at one point I was going to give up online racing on Xbox and play F1 on PC, I tried lots of things to solve the problem to no avail, and since I turned off Force feedback in the game, I never get disconnected. Not shure it's the reason but I could be worth a try...Less fun without FF but it's a big advantage to make it to the end of the race !!

Stag weekend in Newcastle, fly home 7pm, hung-over, wife naggin, Canadian GP taped, doubt i'll make it!! At least I get to go-kart in t toon all day sat. You can take 3rd back Peter but it won't last haha. Good luck guys & it I do make it do I have to take a breath test to drive?
Take that as very unconfirmed then! Damn!

You're on man, you want to call me out for a fight fine, let's get out best pigeons to fight it out, winner take's the beer!

Loser has to buy the winner 40 cans of beer, you on?

Ssscrruuddy your in the league but you really need to do these hotlaps by tonight or tommorow the latest m8.

Welcome :)

I would love to Scott but I no longer have any pigeons......sent them all packing after discovering they were the culprits drinking all my beer..!!!....but I would gladly sit down and drink those forty cans with you.........:)

Well that was quick an nasty....terrible qualifying followed by 1st corner DQ for going around the pile up,DQ for too many illegal overtaking!! someone came spearing toward me after hitting few others and a wall or two so i avoided by taking grass run and got DQ, should have DQ the evil kanevils playing smash up derby!!! oh well such is life as Ned said lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back