Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

I see there are a lot of DNS (Did not start?) in group 4. Is this because peeps just aren't showing up for races? If so is there any chance I could join even tho you've already done 7 races?

Hey Deane we have only done 6 races, number 7 this saturday....and I do not see why you can't join...as far as I am concerned you are in.....So i say this to whoever is calling the shots .....just put him in...!!!!!....if this poses a problem feel free to pm me...im me....call me...send a telegraph....use a carrier pigeon......send me a email...mail me a letter.....or whatever other method you want and we will hash it out.!!.......:)

Normally acoording to the rules no chance Ssscrudddy, but as there is "one" position left in group 4, we will make an exception because our intention was to fill up all groups completely and there is still this one place left, which gives a disadvantage to that team, so this exception evens up everything for the teams. We are doing this because if there is a time to make this exception, then it is now, because there will be no further sign-ups granted and no further merging of groups allowed. It is mandatory to compete in the hot laps Ssscrudddy, Andrew will be online tonight to host them for you and will send you a pm as well. You can contact him at any point anyway.

Take into account that this means reworking all the appropriate files which is a lot of work (in that process we will change Richard Alexander's country to Scotland as well), we hope you really mean in participating on a continuous base and welcome you to the league in advance.

Thanks for that. I do mean to participate on a continuous basis, altho I think the missus will be none to pleased for me nerfing Saturday nights... still Fridays are our "official" night out, lol.

Typical of me to miss the sign up, due to a disastorous start at Spa where I overshot 1st corner from last place & took out the top peeps, I have stayed away out of shame & embarrassment. That was just over 2 weeks ago (22nd May).

What are these hotlaps mentioned? Is that the time trials at Silverstone & Marina Bay? If it is it would be good if I could do them another night, I would need lots of practise for Singapore, & I'm kinda pooped after doing Bahrain twice today & also Melbourne. (PC stopped saving games, fixed it now). Also I have a lot of work to do tonight ready for tomorrow

Which car is the 1 spot thats left, is it the BMW-Sauber?

Thanks.

well, if you didnt hear me raging on the second lap i'll assume you had your volume low, but what a disaster, no ones fault but my own. I had a Renault up my gearbox and kept looking behind me. BIG MISTAKE. just a tip, look ahead during corners haha.

Anyway, just wondering. How did Dylan and David get points even though they didnt finish? I'm not saying its right or wrong, I just don't know the reason
Chris I think its due to the 75% rule. If 75% race dist covered then 1/2 points are earned from your finishing place. I wasn't DSQd by the way I was beamed up to the mother ship from virtual world when XBL booted me.

On the subject of being lapped and leaving the race.
Yes basically agree with Peter and Chris above.
My first multiplayer I nearly got lapped by a racer and thought he was a god. Two months later was racing him for position.
You can always set goals. I looked at early qualis and when I was 2.5 sec off pole wanted to get within a second. Last week (ok Wet but still) was .110 off pole.
When racing the fastest people I still target being fast enough not to get lapped in 50%.
Its a great pleasure to be on the track with some of the fastest people around. I work at getting within a second of their lap times and when it happens thats a little milestone.
You aren't ever going to improve as much cruising around in the lead as you are trying to find that 1/2 sec you desperately need. Racing to beat the guy in front of you is up there with racing to win in my book.
I would much rather be in the deep end getting thrashed than in the shallow end beating easybeats because I'm going to have to find my best.
Welcome to racing and Its great we have people with the competitive spirit that we do.

Jean Francois: Resist the urge to head to the pits and share setups won't you.

champ2edit-1.jpg

RDF1C - S1 - Group 1 - Race 7: Turkish GP - 12th June
You Have to Confirm in this thread by saying you confirm (Make the text Bold to help me) or you can confirm on xbox live. You have to confirm by 2 hours before the race or a reserve driver could take your seat.

Host: Jack Evans / TheEvans7
Back Up Host: Dylan Hember / H3MB3RD
75% Rule: Lap 22
Drivers:
http://www.racedepartment.com/rdf1c-xbox-360/53094-rdf1c-s1-grids-groups.html

Track Guide by Glight:
http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-track-guides/54426-track-guide-race-07-istanbul-turkey.html

Confirmed Drivers;
Dylan Hember / H3MB3RD
Harvey Jenkins / HarvJ95
David O'Reily / FigjamRACER
Chris Hempsall / TheHemps
Matt Smith / No Scope'
Karl Raper / ?
Jack Evans / TheEvans7
Evan Imray / Erti147​

champ2edit-1.jpg

RDF1C - S1 - Group 2 - Race 7: Turkish GP - 12th June
You Have to Confirm in this thread by saying you confirm (Make the text Bold to help me) or you can confirm on xbox live. You have to confirm by 2 hours before the race or a reserve driver could take your seat.

Host: Sean Purcell / Lazy8oy
Back Up Host: Matthew Jenkins / Gagsy113
75% Rule: Lap 22
Drivers:
http://www.racedepartment.com/rdf1c-xbox-360/53094-rdf1c-s1-grids-groups.html

Track Guide by Glight:
http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-track-guides/54426-track-guide-race-07-istanbul-turkey.html

Confirmed Drivers;
Peter Hooper / Hammerpgh
Marc Porter / eddieboy299
Guy Pearson / mad max 954
Adam Smith / RisingLegend
Chris Bell / Bellmond570​

Hey Deane we have only done 6 races, number 7 this saturday....and I do not see why you can't join...as far as I am concerned you are in.....So i say this to whoever is calling the shots .....just put him in...!!!!!....if this poses a problem feel free to pm me...im me....call me...send a telegraph....use a carrier pigeon......send me a email...mail me a letter.....or whatever other method you want and we will hash it out.!!.......:)
You're on man, you want to call me out for a fight fine, let's get out best pigeons to fight it out, winner take's the beer!

Loser has to buy the winner 40 cans of beer, you on?

Ssscrruuddy your in the league but you really need to do these hotlaps by tonight or tommorow the latest m8.

Welcome :)

BMW Sauber would be your car yes.

Hotlaps arel ike Qualifying in the league but abit different.

The whole point of the HotLaps are for the Admins to get an over view of your skill and place you in the correct league, all league's are based on skill level..... and who are the laziest, we all know league 3 & 4 are very lazy! :p (just joking)

Silverstone -Weather is Overcast (cold track)

Marina Bay - Weather is Heavy Rain (100% rain)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back