Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Website Founder
OverTake
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

just wasnt sure if either race was a definite so covered both options...and looks like no one dropping out of your race and im 3rd reserve so chances are slim i thought although not looking promising for silverstone, not many signed up...so if spaces do become available and im sittin in paddock give me a holla ;-)

Sounds like a fun race you Group 1 guys had :) Good job to everyone...

Blimey.. discouraged from being at the back of the field and being lapped.. welcome to my world ;) For me that's the biggest incentive... keep going, improve, hope to get to the point where you can run with the big boys but if not run your own race and enjoy it, it's still amazing fun and doesn't have to dampen your competitive spirit :)

Hi, I already posted this in another thread, but according to the 2nd post on 5th June there are 10 spots available, & I would like to sign up. I wanted to sign up for the league originally, but my internet was too slow, & although I ordered proper internet, it was late arriving. Anyway my net is ok now, but I cant find the post to sign up.

Hi, I already posted this in another thread, but according to the 2nd post on 5th June there are 10 spots available, & I would like to sign up. I wanted to sign up for the league originally, but my internet was too slow, & although I ordered proper internet, it was late arriving. Anyway my net is ok now, but I cant find the post to sign up.

Yes, most people never showed up. That's why they recently allowed new racers to sign-up to fill up the void in league 4 especially. Sign-ups have closed like two weeks ago or something. You just missed it...

It was my first race on here last week, ive always thought i was a competitive racer, o how i was wrong, the front runners seem to be in a different world, but this only pushes me too get better and catch up, hopefully by next season i can be challenging for race wins but a long way off that yet!

i've got the same sprt of prob mate. just got a job but have to work most sundays :( the race this weekend will be the first live race ive missed in 3 1/2 years!!

Dylan: I have to defo withdraw from the league. i'm still good for wednesdays but sundays are no go. cheers for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back